Which Pokémon GO! team did you join?

• Team Valor.

Though I think I would've chosen Instinct if I could choose again. Because they're less popular and I'd like to contribute by evening the sides out more.

• Im team Son Gok,, I mean team Valor

• @DarkenRaul1 said in Which Pokémon GO! team did you join?:

@Krauser that pic was just a joke, man. Didn't mean any offense by it (all teams get roasted in my opinion...... and I didn't make it lol).

I know dude, I was joking back at ya. Love & Respect.

• I'm on Team Instinct. I guess we're the Hufflepuffs of this plac.e

• I haven't started GO yet, but I would usually gravitate towards Valor because it's red, my favorite color. One of my favorite Pokemon types is fire too, so you think it would be perfect for me!

But, I don't like Moltres, like at all. Of all the fire types, especially fire type legends, it's pretty lame to me. So I would not want to be on the team with that as my mascot, when Zapdos and Articuno are so much cooler. My hope is that the more gens are added, they will change the mascot Pokemon with it. Or allow you to customize who your mascot is in some way. It's a dumb complaint I'm sure. But I really would hate to have my team's mascot be a Pokemon I don't care for much.

• Instinct because yellow = Wu-Tang.
    I make most of my choices in life based on how they relate to the Wu-Tang Clan.

• Valor, but it was kind of a no-brainer for me. My kids chose Valor before I hit level 5, and turned out a couple of my other friends were Valorites, so... OK. Done.

• Global Moderator

I ended up with Valor, however now when I have spent 8 hours walking around in town, I have only come across 2 valor gyms, all the others are blue and yellow.

Also I tried to enter an enemy gym earlier today, I pressed to challenge. However once it went "go" I just got kicked out and had to re-enter? anyone else had this problem? its almost like they didnt want to fight me, any clues as to why this might have been?

• Team Valor because I like the color red best and like the images fire conjure up in my mind.

• @Lotias That's a pretty common glitch with gyms and it happened to me once. Other glitches that I've heard of/experienced are the 1 HP Glitch (where you fight one of the Pokemon and bring them down to 1 HP, but they don't die no matter what and either the game crashes or you end up burning through all 6 Pokemon and lose) and the Insta-Lose Glitch (where you'll be fighting a gym normally, but when you switch out Pokemon, you are booted out of match only to find all the rest of your Pokemon already dead).

As it stands, there aren't really any fixes to any of these problems and no easy way to report them other than trying to send the company an email or something sadly, and I attribute the majority of the issues to team Niantic's overworked servers (although there are just some legit bugs riddled throughout the game as well my friends and I stumbled across), so the best solution to this is to keep trying to enter a gym battle, and if you can't get in after several tries, just hold off on playing it for now and try it another time.

• The yellow team leader was talking about Pokémon power being related to hatching eggs and I figured that meant in the future, #TeamInstinct would get some kind of egg hatching bonus (and the other teams got different bonuses as well).

• I played for two days and chose mystic but stopped. My roommates got be back in and I chose Valor like them with a new account.