Days Gone (PS4)

• It seems that there's no dedicated thread yet for this game, so i'm making it since i'm pretty excited about the game. Here's most of the gameplay that have been shown up until now, and also some impressions about the game by EZA.

E3 2016 Gameplay
    Youtube Video

E3 2016 Impressions by the Allies
    Youtube Video

E3 2017 Press Conference Gameplay
    Youtube Video

E3 2017 Alternate Gameplay
    Youtube Video

E3 2017 Impressions by the Allies
    Youtube Video

First Hand-On Preview by the Allies
    Youtube Video

E3 2018 Impressions by the Allies (Damiani Hype!)
    Youtube Video

There's also lots of coverage by Game Informer about the game, here's one of them.
    Youtube Video

The newest trailer:
    Youtube Video

As the trailer states, it releases at February 22, 2019.

I'm personally excited about this game because this is the kind of open-world zombie game i've been wanting for a while. Games like Dying Light are cool, but it doesn't really scratch my itch. Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare is exactly what i wanted, and this game seems very similar to that. Exploring a big, dangerous environment with your trusty motorcycle is a fun idea, and from what i've seen the zombie hordes are pretty intense. Not to mention that there's unfriendly people out there, ready to take advantage of you if you let your guard down. I'm also intrigued about the story, the main character is a douchebag, it seems. It could be cool to see what kind of things he does in that world.

• Interesting game. It looks a bit rough graphically, the characters and story look very bland, the zombie types are super stupid, but the gameplay looks like it could be on to something great. I'm enthused by the idea of this being a hard game.

• I have a bet going with another EZA member about the Metascore range of this game. I am betting within 65-70 points. My desire to win has made me completely unable to desire a quality game to play.

• @DIPSET Yikes, that's close to The Order 1886. I'm hoping you're wrong, for my sake.

• @dipset Easiest 20 bux I ever made
    0_1532035180468_undefined.gif