Which Games Are You Looking Forward To The Fall Of 2018?

• I am looking forward to Spiderman, PES and Assassin's Creed. There might be something that changes in the future, but so far these are the only games i am looking forward to.

• Games I'll buy right away:

• The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Episode 1
    • Spider-Man
    • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • Life Is Strange 2 - Episode 1
    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    • Red Dead Redemption 2

Games I'll buy later, on a sale etc.:

• Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    • Soulcalibur VI
    • Hitman 2
    • Darksiders III
    • Just Cause 4

Games I'm curious about:

• Shenmue & Shenmue II
    • Little Dragons Café

• Dragon quest 11

• Honestly, Red Dead is the only game I'm pumped for. I'm intrigued by Fallout 76, but that's far from a definite purchase. Interested in AC: Odyssey too but that will be a 2019 game for me so I can play it once the DLC has released. Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Spidey are games I will most probably play too, but I don't know when.

• I'm really looking forward to Spyro and AC Odyssey. I missed Origins so I'm looking forward to trying out the new direction. I'm not sure if Red Dead will be a day one purchase as I never played the first and don't have that anticipation. I really enjoyed the last two Tomb Raider games so I'll definitely be playing Shadow but maybe not at release

• Day One

• Mega Man 11
    • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    • Mark of the Ninja Remastered
    • Shovel Knight: King of Cards

(No, YOU like 2D platformers!)

Wait for reviews / later date

• Dead Cells
    • Yakuza Kiwami 2
    • Spider-Man
    • Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
    • Valkyria Chronicles 4
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Hitman 2
    • Darksiders 3
    • The Messenger
    • Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun!

Keeping an eye on

• Planet Alpha
    • Super Mario Party
    • Pokémon: Let's Go
    • Soul Calibur VI

• Spiderman, Spyro, Soul Calibur VI, Mega Man 11, and Darksiders 3.

• There are so many good looking games coming out that I can't keep up. I'll split it up by for sure and maybe:

FOR SURE

• Super Mario Party

• Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

• Yakuza Kiwami 2

• Life Is Strange 2

MAYBE

• Hitman 2

• Red Dead Redemption 2

• Spider-Man

• Shenmue 1 & 2

It isn't that the games in the maybe section look bad, but I am skeptical about RDR2 and Spider Man to an extent. I also don't want to sink my teeth into yet another open world game.

I really look forward to Life Is Strange 2 but I'm a bit disappointed having the information that decisions from Captain Spirit will carry over into LiS2, probably meaning you play as the same kid. I wasn't expecting to play anymore as a little kid which doesn't exactly amuse me. Regardless, this series is great and I will play it no matter what.

• Global Moderator

I have a couple of games that I most likely will buy:

• Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
    • Zone of the Enders 2: MARS
    • Life is Strange 2 (do we have a date?)
    • Darksiders 3
    • Soul Calibur VI

Then I am interested in Red Dead Redemption 2 as well, but it will come down to time and money.

• @sentinel-beach will all of Walking Dead come out this year?

• @the_andredal It's still unknown, but propably not. Seeing how they've released episodes previously. It would have to be pretty much one per month, and that's just way too tight of a schedule, I think.

• Spider-Man hype! This is the stuff of dreams for me as a fan of the friendly hero, the demo and showcase at the last E3 looks fantastic especially.
    • Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm just excited that i can shoot six-shooters and winchester rifles again.
    • Dragon Quest XI. Will be my first DQ game, it looks beautiful.
    • Spyro trilogy and Shenmue remasters. Never played both of these series, looking forward to it.
    • Mega Man 11. Been on the hype train with my recent playthrough with the Mega Man games.
    • Hitman 2. Can't wait to slap some idiots with a fish.

That's all i know, i haven't been keeping touch with the release date news.

EDIT: Forgot about Fallout 76, man oh man i'm pumped about that game. It'll be a trainwreck probably, but that's to be expected, classic Bethesda.

Also interested in Battlefield V. BF1 was one of my favorite multiplayer games ever, easily my favorite BF game yet. I'm not too hyped yet on BFV though, for some reason.

• @axel Bloodstained releases this year? Has that been confirmed?

• @bam541 There's no exact date but it's supposed to be 2018. Wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back though!

• @sentinel-beach i only ever play through all of them when they're released