Evolution 2k18 this weekend, who is watching.

• https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/jul/30/full-evo-2018-game-schedule-streaming-guide-and-commentator-line-announced/

Long time fan and friend of EZA and community just wanted to post about EVO this upcoming weekend as I am a huge lover and enthusiast of fighting games and its community. I know it was mentioned by I think Brandon? that some of the allies were going to have live reaction shots possibly for the finals. I looked around for another post but I couldn't find anything discussing Evo currently. I was just wondering if you guys were going to be watching it (the community) and hopefully we can throw a lil EZA L&R into the chat <3

I used to go to Evo every year, so there are some particular games I will be watching. I am most hyped for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 as it is the best game to ever grace our existence. Also really enjoying BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle so I will be watching that as well. Of course Street Fighter is always interesting because the high level of play, I am betting Infiltration, Fujimura, or Tokido will take it, but I am hoping Diago will <3 Dragon Ball is always fun and so are watching at least the finals of every game. Aris, Yipes, Lee Chun and a whole bunch of ridiculously funny commentators, with tons of side tourney streams like marvel and skullgirls (cause MikeZ is my homie), it is looking like this weekend is gonna be tons of fun. Also some announcements for fighters and DLC.... Hype.

Really hoping to share just even a little fgc love and hype with the community and the allies. Hope to see some of us repping in chat. Much LnR4L ~Heidern98

• https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/aug/02/steam-running-free-weekend-trial-tekken-7-street-fighter-5-and-more-celebrate-evo-along-new-discounts/

So 3 games will be in free trial mode this weekend: Blazblue CTB, Tekken 7, and Street Fighter V. Also, a number of fighting games also appearing at evo will have deep discounts this weekend, including the previously mentioned games (for when the trial weekend is over). Just FYI <3