Dream EZA Collaborations

• So with Brandon Jones showing up at Kinda Funny recently and IGN for E3 and Kyle working with Geoff Keighley for the YouTube E3 Microsoft pre-show, what other EZA collaborations would you like to see?

Personally I have a few. The first would be to hear Ben on the 8-4 Play podcast. Obviously 8-4 is run out of Japan so it is unlikely, but with Ben-kun's love of all things Japanese I think it would be a great collaboration.

Secondly, I would love to see Damiani on a Nintendo Treehouse Stream. I just makes sense to me.

So what dream collaborations do you have?

As a side note, please do not use this thread to hate on other outlets. Remember that everyone has different tastesand we do not need to bring mudslinging into this forum.

• I would like it if any of the EZA crew showed up on Dropped Frames by itmejp. I like some of his D&D shows and it would be cool to see them on there. I would love it if Ben would be on any podcast with Dodger (dexbonus) and they would geek out over anime and video games.

• If they want to do fighting game stuff like tournaments etc, Maximilian Dood seems like a very obvious option for them to look into.

• I would love too see EZA with Geoff Keighley, Elyse Willems, Matt Blair and Nick Plessas. Just for nostalgia sake

• @Nillend well, Kyle will be with Geoff on youtubes e3 coverage during the xbox conference.

• @seppo91 Yeah, he told so during teris :D
    I'm so hyped!

• I'd love to see Tim Gettys on the EZA Podcast, he'd fit right in with them I think

• I'd like to see them collaborate with some ladies, since they're a dude-heavy crew on their own. I love seeing Amanda on streams, and if any of the others have GFs or friends who would be interested in being involved, it would be super cool to see them game together. Really enjoyed Paola Alejandra when she was on GT Live, would love to see her again - and of course GT alums Elyse & Andrea Rene, anytime.

I'd also selfishly love to see Jones talk Disney with Lou Mongello from WDW Radio someday. Nerds nerding out together, yes please!

• I would love to see a collaboration between EZA and my OTHER Internet favourite group, RedLetterMedia! There they have that "Previously Recorded" show, which centers on video games (instead of films). Rich Evans and Jack Packard run that show. It would be absolutely fantastic to see visits both way between EZA and RLM.

• @Tsosie said in Dream EZA Collaborations:

So with Brandon Jones showing up at Kinda Funny recently and IGN for E3 and Kyle working with Geoff Keighley for the YouTube E3 Microsoft pre-show, what other EZA collaborations would you like to see?

Personally I have a few. The first would be to hear Ben on the 8-4 Play podcast. Obviously 8-4 is run out of Japan so it is unlikely, but with Ben-kun's love of all things Japanese I think it would be a great collaboration.

Secondly, I would love to see Damiani on a Nintendo Treehouse Stream. I just makes sense to me.

So what dream collaborations do you have?

As a side note, please do not use this thread to hate on other outlets. Remember that everyone has different tastesand we do not need to bring mudslinging into this forum.

I think Ben and Brad both mentioned last night that they'd like to do something with 8-4.

• @Minamik That would be great. I love 8-4. Sadly, I rarely catch their streams live, so I will hear about it later.

• I think EZA + Tim Gettys and Greg Miller. Colin has nothing alike with EZA guys and their mood.

• @Tsosie said in Dream EZA Collaborations:

@Minamik That would be great. I love 8-4. Sadly, I rarely catch their streams live, so I will hear about it later.

Conversely, Huber wanted to chat with Gerstmann, lol.

• I'd pick people who seem pretty jolly themselves, like Gamexplain, the guys who did WAHP (like Shidoshi), The Completionist (they've had him on GT Live before), and maybe Happy Console Gamer.

And just to see if sparks actually fly, Giant Bomb, lol. :p

• I'd love for them to do something together with Cool Ghosts (Or just Matt Lees). I think it'd be a fun combo.

• Tabletop Escapades with a guest spot. boogie2988 or totalbiscuit would be cool.

• @crimilde said in Dream EZA Collaborations:

I'd love for them to do something together with Cool Ghosts (Or just Matt Lees). I think it'd be a fun combo.

I could see that either being amazing or all kinds of awkward :P

• I'd love to see a collaboration or guest video with former podcast group Epic Battle Axe and Outlaw Gamers. Maybe someday :)

• we need a podcast special where Bosman and Day9 sit on either end and try to out-host each other

• I would love to see Ben as a guest caster for a Hearthstone tournament aside the likes of Trump or Eloise. I also think it would be really cool for Ian to write a sketch for Rooster Teeth Shorts featuring the acting talent and financial resources of Rooster Teeth but with that distinct Ian sense of weird humor that we've come to know and love. Seeing Ian do musical collaborations would also be really cool, especially PWR BTTM (which I know Ian is a fan of).