Easy Livin 2018

• Its next week! Starting Friday 8/17. Jones has Jury Duty!

They are playing Kiwami 2 on steam on Saturday afternoon!

Anyone doing #all50 ?

• 0_1533838195147_IMG_20180809_110924.jpg

• 14-hour-long MGS playthrough? I'll finally experience the game this way.

• I'm so hype for that Sonic the Fighters tourney.

• Pretty awesome list. Especially looking forward to Yoku, Mario Party and Mega Man Soccer. And MGS of course.
    Only "negatives" in my opinion are Sonic Forces, which I find to be just a weird choice, and that they're doing GTA Online and Bloodborne again when they did them last year.

• Resident Evil 3! Hyped for another Huber playthrough. Hoping more allies can join the fun, although Huber and Jones were pretty intimate last time.

• Hmm, I get the feeling MGS will be finished before then, I wonder what mystery games will fill that gap. Goonies II seems like an especially odd choice, I'm really curious about what's going on there.

• I wonder if they would ever do any of the old school adventure games in Easy Livin'. The form seems like it would fit that style of game well. Day Of The Tentacle, for example is pretty short, I guess you could get through it in around six hours if my memory is correct. It could be interesting to watch them try to figure the puzzles out together as a group effort.

• We've known about MGS for so long. It's funny how they've kept it 'secret' til now.

Really looking forward to the 8 hour Resident Evil 3 block. Starts at 4AM on Sunday for me. Might even wake up early just to watch live :)

@sabotagethetruth said in Easy Livin 2018:

Hmm, I get the feeling MGS will be finished before then, I wonder what mystery games will fill that gap. Goonies II seems like an especially odd choice, I'm really curious about what's going on there.

How Long To Beat has it down at about 11.5 hours. Given idle chat and swapsies, as well as general stream shenanigans, I think 14 hours is gonna be pretty spot on.