EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2018: Week 6 (10/9/18)
Crepe last edited by
@peter It's alright, my inexperience might be to your benefit.
RARMSTAR last edited by
If anyone wants to do some back-door shady trade deals I'm all ears! :D
Thanks for one catch for 9 yards Amari Cooper. I lost to Wout by 1.4 points.
@TokyoSlim oh man.. that's rough,
I lost to the Squirtle Squad by 1.8 Points. but it was a GREAT GAME! maybe if Aaron Rodgers hadn't sat out a few quarters, Can't wait for the Rematch!
@tokyoslim I made that happen with my mind
@TheHashtag0nist how fulfilling is that win tho? Do you feel like you worked hard and earned it? Or do you feel like you got lucky? feeling lucky I got so close to a win over here
The luck of the Dutch.
@silentconsonant yeah, and here I am, only Carl Weathers, pushing pencils behind a desk.
@tokyoslim I hope I can be Danny Glover
@silentconsonant I always thought you were an Adrian Brody. :p
@silentconsonant Hey there was a lot of strategy involved, like NOT trading players to Tokyo
@thehashtag0nist lol I wasn’t trying to smack talk, I genuinely wanted to know how you felt waking up to that win this morning.
@silentconsonant I know I know
I went to bed pretty confident, if my RB can put down -1.1 points for me, it was only fair his players would cut me some slack ;-)
(I actually laughed out loud when I saw it)
TokyoSlim last edited by TokyoSlim
I was trying to talk smack. I'll probably try it again. I think I've decided to mildly taunt everyone I'm playing against and go 0-16 this year. That's my new strategy.
Rufus Rinos: I hope you enjoy losing to a team that's 0-1 as much as I do. Because one of us is going to get that privilege this week! (I think it's gonna be u)
RARMSTAR last edited by
Thought my team did alright for a Week 1 effort, but the power of the Waifu Warriors was just too strong!
PK_Rocket last edited by
@SilentConsonant That was a great game! When Rodgers came back in I was sure I was going to lose. He was lighting the Bears up. The Saint D/ST did me zero favors.
TheCowardRobertFord last edited by
Is the wavier supposed to be set to reset inverse standings of order every week or is that a mistake?
Peter last edited by
Week 1 Results:
- Jimmy Gesus (105.4) beat Involuntary Elliott's (76.5)
- Team Waifu Warriors (113.5) beat Gilderoy Lockharts (93.9)
- Willow Canyon Werehogs (83.3) beat Strawberry On The Shortcake!! (74.3)
- Flaming Hashcats (77.4) beat Preorder Bonuses (76)
- The Squirtle Squad (118.1) beat Midtown Menace (116.3)
- Rufus Rhinos (75.9) lost to Marietta Turkey Ninjas (114.2)
- The Squirtle Squad (1-0)
- Marietta Turkey Ninjas (1-0)
- Team Waifu Warriors (1-0)
- Jimmy Gess (1-0)
- Willow Canyon Werehogs (1-0)
- Flaming Hashcats (1-0)
- Midtown Menace (0-1)
- Gilderoy Lockharts (0-1)
- Involuntary Eliott's (0-1)
- Preorder Bonuses (0-1)
- Rufus Rhinos (0-1)
- Strawberry On The Shortcake!! (0-1)
Week 2 Matchups:
- Gilderoy Lockharts v Jimmy Gesus
- Willow Canyon Werehogs v Team Waifu Warriors
- Strawberry On The Shortcake!! v Involuntary Elliott's
- The Squirtle Squad v Flaming Hashcats
- Preorder Bonuses v Rufus Rhinos
- Midtown Menace v Marietta Turkey Ninjas
Good luck everyone!