EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2018: Week 6 (10/9/18)
Not the kind of Love I need... I should just start calling my team "Various Knee Issues" or "A Knee-Jerk Reaction"
TheCowardRobertFord last edited by
@silentconsonant think he's only out for two weeks. I have Doug Baldwin who went into the season with one knee injured, then last week tactically injured his other knee for extra recovery time
SabotageTheTruth last edited by
Bad week for Zuerlein to randomly injure his groin as the game started, woof. I felt like my team was making a significant comeback but that goose egg in the kicking spot.. Bad vibes, bad vibes.
ablank2 last edited by
Actually feeling really good about my team this year. Time to ride Mahomes to the playoffs
SabotageTheTruth last edited by
Two weeks in a row I've gotten nothing with my kicker. Last week Zuerlein injures his groin, this week the Vikings implode and Bailey doesn't even attempt a single FG/extra point. Woof.
So much for Jimmy Gesus :(
I started Leonard Fournette .
@tokyoslim Was that accidental btw? I thought you had him on your bench earlier in the week.
TokyoSlim last edited by TokyoSlim
@silentconsonant He was limited but expected to play all week. I checked last night and the latest news from Schefter was that he was "expected to play"
Then apparently late Sun morning he reversed and annouced he was going to be out, and I didn't check in time.
Burned by the Schef
RARMSTAR last edited by
Man oh man, gonna be 0-3 in fantasy and my beloved Cardinals might just been the worst team in football right now.
Gonna be a rough season :P
TheHashtag0nist last edited by
Hi, I'm Wout and I benched Jordy Nelson
PK_Rocket last edited by
I can't believe how badly Captain Kirk did against the Bills this week. I should have known it was going to be a trap game.
Week 3 Results
- Jimmy Gesus (115.2) beat Team Waifu Warriors (76.8)
- Involuntary Elliott's (81.1) beat Willow Canyon Werehogs (67.3)
- Strawberry On The Shortcake!! (111.7) beat Gilderoy Lockharts (88.8)
- Flaming Hashcats (83.9) beat Rufus Rhinos (82.4)
- Marietta Turkey Ninjas (107.3) beat The Squirtle Squad (75.1)
- Midtown Menace (107.3) beat Preorder Bonuses (85.6)
- Marietta Turkey Ninjas (3-0)
- Jimmy Gesus (3-0)
- The Squirtle Squad (2-1)
- Team Waifu Warriors (2-1)
- Flaming Hashcats (2-1)
- Involuntary Elliott's (2-1)
- Midtown Menace (1-2)
- Rufus Rhinos (1-2)
- Willow Canyon Werehogs (1-2)
- Strawberry On The Shortcake (1-2)
- Gilderoy Lockharts (0-3)
- Preorder Bonuses (0-3)
Week 4 Matchups:
- Do You Believe in Fitzmagic? (formerly Jimmy Gesus) v Strawberry On The Shortcake
- Involunary Elliott's v Team Waifu Warriors
- Willow Canyon Werehogs v Gilderoy Lockharts
- Marietta Turkey Ninjas v Flaming Hashcats
- Rufus Rhinos v Midtown Menace
- The Squirtle Squad v Preorder Bonusues
Good luck everone!
Woohoo I'm the 12th man, GO HAWKS
Word is that Leonard Fournette is gonna play today. I don't believe them.
Damn it. lol
@tokyoslim I played Kenny Golladay over Golden Tate, I really should just do the OPPOSITE of whatever Matt Berry says... I trusted Golladay to keep it going but Tate was getting so much Hate I should have just played him out of spite
@silentconsonant I've moved on past the "do the opposite of what Matt Berry says" like 8 years ago. I'm now working on "don't trust anyone. just randomly start people and hope for the best"
We no longer believe in fitzmagic
Crepe last edited by
@peter It's all about the Mayfield magic this season.