EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2018: Week 6 (10/9/18)

• Okay did some very surface level sleuthing and I think its one of these that hasn't registered

Crepe
    Henry Ramirez
    SilentConsonant
    PK_Rocket

probably Henry Ramirez just on last login time but doesnt hurt to doublecheck

• I have done some investigating myself I just didn’t want to throw anyone under the bus.

Right now I’m leaning on rescheduling the draft. I prefer this to autodrafting a team because I only invited the alternate about 5 hours ago so it wasn’t great notice for him. But if we still don’t have the spot filled by our next draft slot I will autodraft team 12 and even “automange” it (by just starting the players with the highest projections each week) until someone claims it.

We could do the draft tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Monday is a holiday in the US so maybe that can work. I might try to schedule the draft for earlier in the day by about an hour so our UK friends don’t have to draft at midnight. I do however have another draft tomorrow, but it’s 9:00pm EST so I don’t think it will be an issue for me.

Tuesday and Wednesday are fine for me too but obviously it’s difficult for some people in the middle of the week. Let me know what day is best for you and what time is best. Remember drafting from the app is perfectly fine (and actually better from my experience) so you can draft anywhere as long as you have battery and service. You will have two minutes for each pick so you have plenty of time between selections. You’d only have to check your phone once every 5 or so minutes. Maybe a little sooner. Point is you should be fine even if you’re out and about. So long as you’re not in some sort of meeting.

but please at least stay put until 6:00pm EST (a half hour from this post) to see if our current draft goes off. If we do not fill the spot by then ESPN will automatically postpone the draft. It’s not much longer let’s just wait and see

• Global Moderator

I’m registered, I even announced my team name, XP. But if we need to push it back that’s fine I’m available all day tomorrow and any times after work during the week. So after 6:30 Eastern

• The draft is officially postponed. I will update the time once we can agree on something that works for us all

• @thecowardrobertford I'm registered. Team = Strawberry On The Shortcake!!

I'm good with anytime after 6:30.

• @silentconsonant @crepe
    Sorry my methodology was just compare the team names and first names from ESPN to here

• @thecowardrobertford No worries dude.

• Alright, I'll break down my availability the best I can for the next three days.

Monday - Available until 2 pm PST. (if we start a draft at 2 pm PST, I should still be able to participate.)
    Tuesday - Available until 5 PM PST.
    Wednesday - Available all day/night.

I'd really prefer to avoid drafting tomorrow because it's a rather hectic day for me and that gives time for the 12th person to sign on. If it's the best day for everyone though, I'll figure something out.

• My general availability the next couple of days:

Monday - 9am-4pm PST
    Tuesday - 2pm-5pm PST
    Wednesday - pretty much anytime before 5pm PST

But will make any time work regardless :)

• @TheCowardRobertFord I'm also registered. But yeah, my availability over the next few days will be:
    Monday: 9am-5pm EST
    Tuesday: Noon-8pm EST
    Wednesday: Noon-5pm EST

• Global Moderator

My availability is
    Monday: any time
    Tuesday: unavailable
    Wednesday: anytime after 6:30 EST

• Just saw this, if the 12th spot is still open I’ll take it! I’m available anytime this week after 5pm EST

• Alright we have our league!

I think Wednesday is looking like the best day. Keep posting availavilities and we’ll figure out a solid day and time. There’s strong likelihood we will not be able to find something perfectly convenient for everyone. I’ll try to pick the best time that works for the most people. Hopefully even if we’re slightly outside of the time ranges you provide you’ll still be able to check in!

Sorry this is without question the roughest the draft has gone. But sometimes fast and loose is fun.

Also make sure to check the thread daily so you know what’s up with the draft time. Once the draft is done you don’t have to come back here and can just manage your team on your own, but as we set things up it benefits everyone to be in the loop!

• Available after 4:30pm PST on Wed

• I'd prefer Monday but any day before 4pm PST I could manage , Ireland isn't in the UK btw just the same time zone

• I was not checking this thread so I don’t know if I missed out but I can draft on Wednesday

Send the invite to celicagame@aol.com

• Pretty much any time before 4pm PST is good for me. Wednesday is best, but it doesn't matter too much.

• looks like I might have to stealth draft at work on Wed, as everybody else's availability is before 4pm. I might be able to do that from my phone, but let me know ASAP if thats the case. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to autodraft.

• Anytime after 6:30 PM EST is good for me.

• Alright so I'm going to set the draft for Wednesday 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST

I know this is not perfect for everyone but it seems to be the best compromise. Draft should take about an hour. As long as you have access to a phone and can look at it every few minutes during that time slot you should be fine!

You will be notified to join the draft room one hour before the draft. Do not freak out that you're an hour late when you get the notification. You're not!

If anyone cannot show up to this time slot then there's nothing we can really do. You'll just have to face the mercy of the fantasy gods and auto-draft. The season starts Thursday night so this is basically the latest I'd feel comfortable doing. It is 100% on me that the draft is very rough this season. I started the league too late and gave everyone pretty short notice.

The league is now full. If you missed out I'm sorry it sucks to leave people on the side but there's only a limited number of spots and we were trying to fill one pretty frantically yesterday in an attempt to get our draft off. If you signed up but did not get in I'm sorry but it is what it is. The invites were sent out and we all had a fair chance to get in. There's always next year!

Thank you all so much for being so patient! I'm going to set the draft slot right now! I hope you can all make it and may you all have a good draft (just not better than mine).