EZA Fantasy Football (NFL) 2018: Week 6 (10/9/18)

• Yeah, sorting out different times zones is always gonna be a little tricky! With the 8-hour time difference (I'm in Scotland) probably the best time slots to start the draft for me are:

• Saturday - somewhere between 8am & 4pm (PST)
    • Sunday - somewhere between 1pm & 4pm (PST)

If the draft was quite late on Friday night (as in midnight or like 1am Saturday morning PST) I could make that to.

Hope that made sense - happy to just go with whatever's best for most folks and make it work! :)

• Saturday is spotty for me, but I should be free all Sunday. Monday works out too because of Labor Day.

• @peter Sorry if this is a dumb questions, but do we have to create an ESPN account before you invite us?

• I'm in Ireland but any weekend times before like 6pm PST I can do

• @Crepe i am going to message an invite link to everyone once I iron out all the details and rules in the league. Once I do that you will likely be prompted to create an account when you click the link to join. It obviously doesn’t hurt to create one before though. You will need an ESPN.com account at some point!

• @peter Cool, thanks for letting me know dude.

• @Peter I'm in for a 3rd year, let's go!

Edit: Fuck, looks like I missed the cut off. Is there any room left? (Don't wanna cause an issue if there's odd numbers, but maybe if @PK_Rocket is still interested that brings the league back to 12)

• No cutoff missed! You’re in! We needed a 12th!

@PK_Rocket you are now officially in too!

• Looking at the availability people are providing, it looks like Sunday Sept 2nd might be the best? Maybe around 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST? Keep updating us on when you’re all available! If there is a better time or date for you let me know!

Remember you can draft straight from the mobile app! If you have service and can look at your phone every few minutes to make a pick you should be able to draft without having to worry about the dreaded auto draft no matter where you are. I will try to make sure that there is like two minutes allowed for each pick, but I don’t remember how flexible ESPN is with it’s timer.

• Global Moderator

Sunday 7pm EST/4 pm PST works for me.

• I'm also good with that

• @peter works for me :)

• I can most likely make that work as well
    If not, I will let the gods pick for me

• Sunday works for me as well!

• Side note, are we doing standard or 1/2 pt PPR this season?

• That time is good with me.

• yea that's fine with me, could we get the draft order Saturday?

• I'm real late to the party here, but if there is still a spot open I'd love to play again this year! Would be good to draft on Saturday or Sunday

• Looks like most people are on board for Sunday and I am too but... any way we could make it just one hour later? I'll be getting off of work/driving home at the suggested time.

• Hello everyone! The League is set up and I am going to send out a mass message with an invite link to everyone who has signed up so far! As of right now the draft is set for 7:00pm EST on Sunday September 2nd. I would not be opposed to moving it back to 8:15pm (that is the closest to 8 espn will allow for) if that works better for everyone since SabotageTheTruth has asked, but for the time being I have it set to what we already agreed on. Just let me know if moving the draft back about an hour and fifteen minutes is ok with everyone!

@ablank2 you are not too late! The only issue is you would be an odd numbered player. We need an even number. I hate to be the cut off guy but right now I'm keeping you on the bench. If someone else would also like to sign up before Sunday's draft you're in!

On that note if anyone out there is interested in playing we have exactly 1 more spot open! It's not too late!