The EZA Forum Top 10 Towns

• Only eight lists? (Or nine now.) That's unfortunate, I thought this was a neat idea for us to play around here with. Especially when the EZA video seemed to leave many unhappy with the results. Name your own top 10 now then, please.

• @sentinel-beach I'm starting to get more now, and I have developed a system to fix things should I not get enough, so things are gonna work out fine.

• Okay folks, the deadline has been met and I have received 10 lists with a whopping total of 60 different towns. Now, the way things worked out means I can't fully form the top 10 list yet, which is why I have decided to enact ROUND TWO. Essentially I am going to take the games that were on more than one list and ask you all to rank them. There are 17 games that appeared multiple times, so obviously put your favorite at 1 and your least favorite at 17. Even if you no experience with a town, I would ask that you don't exclude it from your list entirely, just put it at the bottom.

This is only for those who sent me a list originally, so @CptCobblePot @E_Zed_Eh_Intern @Ringedwithtile @TokyoSlim @DIPSET @SunPraiser @Sentinel-Beach @Hanabi @bam541 I would ask that you all send me the lists via PM or the email listed in the original post.

The games are:

Inaba (Persona 4)
    Clock Town (TLoZ: Majora's Mask)
    Monteriggioni (Assassins Creed II)
    Armadillo (Red Dead Redemption)
    The Village (Resident Evil 4)
    Sapienza (Hitman)
    Oxenfurt (The Witcher 3)
    Bruma (TES IV: Oblivion)
    Pelican Town (Stardew Valley)
    Tibetan Village (Uncharted 2)
    Sandover Village (Jak and Daxter)
    Possum Springs (Night in the Woods)
    Goodneighbor (Fallout 4)
    Arcadia Bay (Life is Strange)
    Onomichi (Yakuza 6: The Song of Life)
    Greenvale (Deadly Premonition)
    Silent Hill (Silent Hill)

• @capnbobamous that I'm the only one who mentioned ding dong dell makes me almost too broken to continue.

• Sorry I missed the deadline for the first round... I had planned on submitting a list but it was proving to be a pretty tough task admittedly. Still looking forward to the results of the second round!

• @e_zed_eh_intern Sadly I don't think Ni No Kuni is a popular enough game. I feel your pain though.

• I'm honestly kinda surprised that nobody else listed "The" town from Animal Crossing. I guess it just comes down to not being a set place which makes it kinda a grey area for a list like this. That or it was DQ'd for those reasons, I dunno.

• @hanabi No you were the only one who sent it. I'm pretty sure your reasoning as to why is accurate.

• Okayyy... I'll need to do some research as I have experience of only about half of these towns. It's a crucial list I'm about to send, after all.

• It's not my number one, but all I'm going to say about these towns is that only one of them really has a top tier mascot.
    Youtube Video

• Ahh, sorry I didn't get round to submitting: been lax with checking the forums the past couple of weeks other than for EZA fantasy football.

Excited to see the final list though! :)

• The final 17 is actually a really solid list. It makes it easy enough for us to rank them. Some I didn't even think of but I'll rank high.

• Emailed my Round Two list just now. I can't believe it, but I actually ended up placing #1 a town I haven't yet visited, or won't for a loooooong time still. It just looks so absolutely calling to me.

• @e_zed_eh_intern I actually mentioned a Ni No Kuni town, but I sadly did not put Ding Dong Dell.

• @cptcobblepot Fair enough. Which one did you go with?

• @E_Zed_Eh_Intern Evermore, because you create it!

• @cptcobblepot uhh, I hate to break it to you, but you voted for Goldpaw. If you had sent me Evermore it would have been on the Round Two list.

• Ok everybody, I have received all of the lists and am currently tallying the score. You can expect to receive the full list tomorrow!

• This post is deleted!

• Well the final list is here. I had planned on making the reveal much more theatrical, but I said I would get it out today and I don't have a lot of time, so this will have to do.

The EZA Forum Top 10 Towns list is as follows:

1) Clock Town (TLoZ Majora's Mask)
    2) Armadillo (Red Dead Redemption)
    3) Onomichi (Yakuza 6: The Song of Life)
    4) Oxenfurt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
    5) Sapienza (Hitman)
    6) Inaba (Persona 4)
    7) Tibetan Village (Uncharted 2)
    8) Monteriggioni (Assassins Creed 2)
    9) The Village (Resident Evil 4)
    10) Silent Hill (Silent Hill)

Big thank you to all who participated! I don't plan on doing this again, but if anyone else wants to pick it up go right ahead.