What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?

• I recall during an opening of a gift, the the person wrote that it was hard to buy something for Blood. Which I realized it is true!

Jones is a great guy, though maybe a reason he gets a good amount of gifts is because he is easy to shop for? I mean, mugs are a cheap and simple gift for somebody who likes them! Also tons of Batman and Disney merchandise!

So what do we know about Blood? Does he collect anything? What are his interests? What kinds of books or movies is he into? Favorite genres?

EZAs elder Shaman is shrouded in mystery.

• Good question. Hopefully, Daniel can pop in here, and shed some light on some of his interests.

• He likes Witcher 3 ;)
    But yeah, you're right. It's really hard to shop for Bloodworth. Maybe some oldschool Nintendo stuff? I really don't know

Elder shaman for real xD
    Though I do consider Blood to be the pillar of profesionalism in EZA.

• Hmmm, maybe check his PSN/Steam/XBLA etc and try to find what games he played most

• I think at one point he said enjoyed the Racing genre. I think he reviews all the racing games too. But then this probably means he already played all the ones worth playing lol.

• @matteroffact said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

Good question. Hopefully, Daniel can pop in here, and shed some light on some of his interests.

I can only hope. It is okay to reveal yourself, Blood.

@Nillend said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

He likes Witcher 3 ;)
    But yeah, you're right. It's really hard to shop for Bloodworth. Maybe some oldschool Nintendo stuff? I really don't know

Elder shaman for real xD
    Though I do consider Blood to be the pillar of profesionalism in EZA.

Hell yea man, Blood is top tier professionalism.

@Gloop said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

Hmmm, maybe check his PSN/Steam/XBLA etc and try to find what games he played most

Great idea! I'll have to learn how to do that! :p

@JasonsOrigin said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

I think at one point he said enjoyed the Racing genre. I think he reviews all the racing games too. But then this probably means he already played all the ones worth playing lol.

Yea, that he does. Though I remember him saying in a stream that it wasn't really his choice, but it doesn't seem like he minds too much.

• Bloodworth knows about this thread. All we do is wait.

He said he doesn't have much space in his living quarters, I'm sure we can figure something out.

• Global Moderator

As a semi recently married man, Bloodworth would likely benefit from traditional marriage and home style gifts, Crate and Barrel gift cards, home appliances, etc.

That or buy the man Itunes gift cards, game soundtracks... uhhh....

Hopefully he'll get back to us.

• Wait is this like a belated "send Bloodworth wedding presents" thread or something?

• Global Moderator

@DMCMaster

Not exactly, but it could be? This is more of a brainstorming thread to help some of the more generous and arts and craftsy allies out there who are in the habit of sending care packages, trinkets and other gifts to The Easy Allies

• @Ochi Those are some good ideas! Thank you!

@DMCMaster No, no. Just as Ochi said, it is a brainstorming thread for what to gift Blood. Say if somebody were to get all of the Allies a gift. Picking out something for Blood is currently a difficult task.

• Put some cash together and buy him a few hours of exotic car racing in LA.
    I'd love to see Bloodworth tear the racetracks apart in a Lamborghini!
    He can record and and call the show "Blood on the tracks"

• @TheHashtag0nist The Allies know you better than I. Please pitch that to them. Please.

• OMG, I just remembered something. You remember a certain episode of mandatory update when Huber explains that someone "stole" a christmas present for his parents? The gift in question was wine and cheese tasting (or something like that), and the prime suspect was Bloodworth. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I know it probably wasn't him, but it's an interesting idea.

• Global Moderator

@parasitepaladin said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

@TheHashtag0nist The Allies know you better than I. Please pitch that to them. Please.

@TheHashtag0nist said in What does Bloodworth like/enjoy?:

Put some cash together and buy him a few hours of exotic car racing in LA.
    I'd love to see Bloodworth tear the racetracks apart in a Lamborghini!
    He can record and and call the show "Blood on the tracks"

I think I recall Bloodworth mentioning at one point on Invisible Walls that he had a few opportunities to do something similar as part of some PR thing? (Blood wasn't reviewing the game of course) That or it was a minor controversy at the time that other journalists were doing it...

• I love how Blood brought up this thread at the beginning of the Power Stone tournament... and still didn't provide any real answers as to what would make a great gift for him. C'mon @Bloodworth, give the people what they want... so they can in turn give you what you want.

• @SabotageTheTruth Haha, yea man. When I heard him say that I was like, FINALLY IT WILL BE REVEALED.....and then he didn't say anything.

I just got BLOODBLOCKED

• admin

I mean it's just weird to me to drop by and give suggestions on things you should get me. It's fun when it's a surprise, and like I mentioned, until we get more income to move into a place of our own, I wouldn't even have anywhere to put something like Huber's axe or figurines, etc. Very much appreciate the foreign chocolates though and it would be cool to get more soundtracks, although that's tricky without compiling a list of what I have, and again, already piles of CDs I don't have a place to properly put away. Get me more patrons. ;)

• @Bloodworth I might get you pajama pants, a calming tea and a pillow because it seems like you're never asleep, since you're always on twitter, forum, twitch chat and other social media. You should relax a bit, for all the hard work you do.

So... what is your pants size again? :D

• @Bloodworth Alright! Thank you for posting, Blood! I appreciate it! I understand what you mean, it being a surprise is fun! And it would be weird, my bad! Just wanted to make it a little easier for people to show you some love! Stay classy, Blood!