what are you getting in the year 2019?
B-Cell last edited by
Hello friends, 2018 is ending and 2019 in among us.
what games you plan on getting?
I never buy games on day one but following are the games im 100 percent getting
- Doom Eternal
- Metro Exodus
- RAGE 2
- Dying light 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC version. its 101% coming but i can see it being pushed back to 2020 with next gen console release)
- Resident evil 2 (not very hype but getting it at some point)
- Shenmue 3 (see above and also to complete story)
- Void Bastards
and there can be more based on what will announced at TGA.
so friends. what games you are planning to get in the year 2019? discuss
Hazz3r last edited by Hazz3r
Dead or Alive 6 and Kingdom Hearts 3 once I've finished beaten 2.
Probably play Wasteland 3 if it ends up coming out finally too.
E_Zed_Eh_Intern last edited by
Yoshi is the only lock for me so far. If Metroid comes out in 2019 too (it won't) that will be a lock too. There are other games that interest me, like Sekiro, but I would be ok waiting a year or two on that one. RE2 is a wild card but I think I'll wait and see on that one.
DMCMaster last edited by
RE2MAKE, DMC5, Doom Eternal, Kingdom Hearts 3, Sekiro, Dead or Alive 6, Metro Exodus, Shenmue 3 (if I can find time to play the remasters)
bard91 last edited by
The only ones I know for sure at the moment are
Catherine Full Body
And I'm really hoping we also get Cyberpunk and 13 Sentinels next year and I funded Psychonauts 2 so hopefully that as well, everything else I'll wait and see
DIPSET last edited by DIPSET
Resident Evil 2 might be the only must play for me. I wanna focus more time and money into exercise and keep away from the TV starting now so no more toys, hard drives, keyboards, etc.
Chocobop last edited by Chocobop
I'm already super sold on these six games. Brief explanations in parentheses:
- Brave Earth: Prologue (a CV3+Ninja Gaiden indie inspiration by a creator who has my faith.)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (fan of IGA and CV)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake (Looks great! RE2+RE4 = RE2 remake?)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (fan of From Software & the Souls series)
- Etrian Odyssey: Nexus (long time fan of the EO series)
- Ion Maiden (fan of 90s FPSes)
Theoretically, Brave Earth: Prologue is releasing this year but a lack of announcements and the game's slow development history suggests it's delayed to 2019.
Brannox last edited by
In terms of being "CONFIRMED" for 2019, my list is:
Kingdom Hearts III
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
I'm not entirely convinced Gears 5 or Wolfenstein: Youngblood will make the date, but I hope I'm wrong. In terms of "MAYBE" coming in 2019 (But again, who knows), then my list increases to:
The Last of Us: Part II
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
I might drop DS if I actually, you know, SEE a complete sequence without jumping around to different scenes and actually have an understanding as to what it even IS.
There are other games of course, but they're WAY down the line.
bam541 last edited by bam541
Ace Combat 7, DMC V, Days Gone and Shenmue III are my definite day 1 buys.
Games that i'm interested in but probably won't buy day one:
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (I have no attachment to KH as a series, so i can wait a while)
- Sekiro (I have a history with From Soft games where i never finish them despite loving every second of my playthrough. I think it's better if i wait until a sale or something)
Those are the ones i can think of right now that have definitive dates.
Axel last edited by Axel
There's a lot of games I'll keep an eye on, but as far as Day 1 buys are concerned:
- Resident Evil 2
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Daemon X Machina
- Final Fantasy VII / IX on Switch
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Indivisible (backed it)
- Man of Medan
- Pokémon 2019
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Yoshi's Crafted World
The_Andredal last edited by
The only thing i want so far is either Division 2 or Anthem. Depends on what is going to be the best
ACardAttack last edited by
At least Kingdom hearts 3 and Shenmue 3
Not sure what else is coming out
By then I should hopefully be ready to buy and play Horizon Zero Dawn
Might also start Trails of Cold Steel either end of this year or next summer