Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/XBO)

• @dmcmaster You don't have everything unlocked at the beginning, so your options expand as you get further.

• @mbun
    I'm talking about his basic movements, something feels off when compared to KH2 and I cant quite put my finger on it just yet.

• Movement feels fine to me, but I havent played KH2 since 2006 so who knows

Loving the game, only thing I find kind of cringy is the little social media scenes during loading screens....barf

Oh well, fun any ways

Playing on Proud, hasnt been hard, but KH2 was easy even on hard/proud so not shocking

• @acardattack said:

only thing I find kind of cringy is the little social media scenes during loading screens

Kingdom Hearts at its core is so cringy that you should be immune to anything they could do to make you cringe by this point.

• @mbun I normally agree, but this is the only thing that makes me cringe, all the other stuff, Im just like, its Kingdom Hearts so its all cool

• @acardattack said in Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/XBO):

@mbun I normally agree, but this is the only thing that makes me cringe, all the other stuff, Im just like, its Kingdom Hearts so its all cool

Agreed, never found anything cringe about Kingdom Hearts, well, until now. It's such a small thing though, so no worries.

• So a few reviews mentioned you cant select different command triggers, just found out you can, L2,R2

• @dmcmaster You mean like when you have multiple ready to fire?

• @acardattack yeah, just hit L2

• @dmcmaster said in Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/XBO):

@acardattack yeah, just hit L2

Thank you so much! That is awesome!

• @acardattack
    10 hours in, and learning something that should of at least been a blip on the tutorial.

Also Secret movie added today, has no story connection to anything, if anything looks more like a hint of 2 DLC worlds (or I think 2)

• @dmcmaster said in Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/XBO):

@acardattack
    10 hours in, and learning something that should of at least been a blip on the tutorial.

Also Secret movie added today, has no story connection to anything, if anything looks more like a hint of 2 DLC worlds (or I think 2)

Yeah Im surprised there was a tutorial pop up for that

Also I really wish there was a way to maximize the world maps instead of just the little bit you see in the corner

• @acardattack
    Same, hell didn't 2 and the rest have a full map in the options or am I misremembering

• So I'm maybe about 3 quarters thru at least it certainly feels like I am and theres one thing that kinda annoys me right now, and I can't believe I'm going to complain about story in KH

What has been the point so far if introducing the new seven Princess's of light, so far it's gone nowhere beyond feeling like a potential thread for DLC or a sequel.

Also Big Hero 6 seems like what could of been for FFXV at one point.

• You can tell that the devs had alot of fun making the toy story world.

The cactus with FF music was amazing.

• So, last night i finished the game...

What a ride! that 3 hour final battle! at 10pm i was like, yea the keyblade graveyard is showdown, then battle after battle and the Sora mindblown, the FINAL World and then the final battle. And Luxu WTH??? i had to rewatch his part of the Back Cover movie for that part... i just don't know what the hell 3 hours later and beat Xehanort, almost got it without use the Kupo Coin, but he got me, but first try. then Master Eraqus! woah! now i want to rest for the rest of the week... no more videogames :P

• God damn 3 hours? Last time I had a single boss that long was Nyx in P3

• Just finished it and damn....still just taking it in at the moment but, damn...a good damn mind you.

• So I've spent some time mulling it over, and I'm going to avoid spoilers in this post but will probably do a spoiler post later.

So overall I enjoyed it, not as much as 2 or BBS, but it's a great game and certainly has some moments that it's hard not to get caught up in (gonna admit I was tearing up a bit during the end)
    But I cant help this feeling like the game is just lacking in content, with missing fan favorite worlds, some returning worlds being incredibly small, Final Fantasy characters being MIA, and no real reason to return to worlds beyond hunting down treasures chest, and Mickey emblems. Hell I'd almost add Coliseum battles but they pop up at the games 11th hour.
    It's a shell of a game, but a damn enjoyable shell of a game and it makes me a bit anxious about potential Final Mix DLC or rereleas on PS5.

• Question : can you skip one of the triangle special action thing if you have multiple? For example if i have a pirate ship summon and a magic special, can i skip the ship?