The Game Awards announcements

• So with TGA around the corner what are some things everyone Hope's to see revealed?
    I'll post mine later as short on time but
    Half Life DeKatamari Damacey

• I want to see TEW2 DLC so Huber'll freak out again during the reactions.

• Its time.
    0_1543234941985_metroid prime 4.jpg

• I like to dream big so Rocksteady new game, Bloodborne 2 tease, dreams release date and legend of Zelda game re-released for switch, OOT or wind waker would be great but even if Skyward sword i would be happy.

• Whatever remake Bluepoint has been working on. (fingers crossed for God of War 1+2)
    Whatever Housemarque has been working on. (fingers crossed they dropped that Battle Royale game they were making)
    Some Metroid gameplay.
    Literally anything on F-Zero. For fucks sake Nintendo I'll take a remaster of GX/AX just DO SOMETHING ALREADY AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• I want to put this rumour in a spoiler thing because if it is true then you may want to avoid it

Death Stranding And Ghost of Tsushima Release Windows To Be Announced At TGA 2018

• Mortal Kombat 11 seems like it has a high chance of showing up. Perhaps a 1-2 punch with whatever Rocksteady is working on.

Bloodborne 2 is the dream, but it ain't happening, not until the PS5 is closer to release at least. I will settle for a DeS Remake by Bluepoint on PS4 though.

Be great to see Metroid Prime 4 in the flesh, instead of placeholder logos. Same goes for a real look at Bayo 3 too. Also Prime Trilogy on Switch, please.

DMC5 stuff will hopefully be V gameplay. Seems crazy that the game is only 4ish months out and an entire 1/3rd of the playable trio is still shrouded in mystery.

Something personal for me would be a reveal of the next one or two characters coming in Season 2 for Tekken 7. The timing seems right, but fighting game DLC doesn't seem like a big enough deal for a TGA slot.

• @el-shmiablo
    F-Zero made by the Yakuza team

• @a7x458
    All signs seem to point at some sort of
    Zelda announcement. Especially since I've been hearing Nintendo has 4 reveals for the show, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 being shoe ins.

• @smoothrunes
    Do find it odd we didn't even get a Negan trailer when Halloween rolled around, although apparently there is a major Tekken tournament the weekend of the TGA, so you might get your wish.

• Predicting what will be announced at this show every year feels like a moving target. Of all that's been proposed, I think Metroid Prime 4 has the best chance, but I wouldn't discount Rocksteady showing up either.

Death Stranding feels like a sure thing as it has been there the last two years, so for good or ill, I see it making a return.

But in terms of new suggestions:

• I'm curious to see if anything else from Sony will show (I don't think at all)
    • There will probably be some Smash Bros. promotion
    • Any new trailers for Q1 games EXCEPT for Kingdom Hearts III (There's going to be ANOTHER one later today). So something new for Anthem, Metro: Exodus, The Division 2, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro, Resident Evil 2 Remake.
    • I hoping for an Ori and the Will of the Wisps release date (I doubt it, but Sea of Thieves had their date reveal at TGAs last year so who knows)
    • I also want to know if we'll get any updates on games revealed last year we didn't hear about this year. In the Valley of Gods and Witchfire for example.
    • I think there will only be one, MAYBE two massive announcements, but nothing more. Each year is touted as having big surprises and massive reveals, buy only Sekiro really felt like that to me last year.

I can't think of anything else, but regardless of what may or may not be there, I'm excited to see all the same.

EDIT: Psychonauts 2 trailer maybe?

• Batman: Arkham Collection is apparently coming extremely soon, so hopefully this is to bring up Rocksteady's name to everyone's minds again. Meaning we could finally see their new game next week!
    https://www.dualshockers.com/batman-arkham-collection-xbox-one-spotted/

• @el-shmiablo said in The Game Awards announcements:

Literally anything on F-Zero. For fucks sake Nintendo I'll take a remaster of GX/AX just DO SOMETHING ALREADY AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No you won't. back on GT you used to complain about them not making Metroid Prime 4. and now that it actually is on it's way, you've just decided to focus your attention on another niche, dead franchise.

If they ever announce an F-Zero for the Switch, you'll more than likely just do the same thing to that franchise and just start complaining about some other old Nintendo franchise not getting made.

• @sentinel-beach
    Ok I know its probably just the "Return" versions of Asylum and City, but if there brought up to Knights visuals and style I may.....quintuple dip? On the game's

• This F-Zero talk has me sad that I sold my GameCube collection as a dumb kid in 2004 or 2005 when my second GC broke for the second time. I had F-Zero and adored it. Sold everything. Now a used copy can go for $200-400 on Amazon. Not that I'd sell them.

Now my parents house flooded and the restoration company screwed me. They listed my GameBoy carrying case as a damaged item but only like 4 games on the inside. Basically, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby, and Zelda Oracle of Ages are all MIA/RIP and I won't get any compensation for it because they didn't list it in damaged assets. I just found this out yesterday. Kinda sucks cause I posted the other day about how I was gonna play an older Pokemon game.

• @yoshi 0_1543269021371_1542971436766.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've been complaining about Nintendo ignoring F-Zero since the early GT days so I'm not too sure what you are on about.

Hell, if they make a new F-Zero I'm not sure I'd have any other games to whine about, especially now that they don't own Custom Robo anymore.

• @el-shmiablo said in The Game Awards announcements:

I'm not sure I'd have any other games to whine about

I'm sure you'd find a way.

• There's a lot of Nintendo talk here, but have they announced anything outside of their directs in the last few years?

• @sazime
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 for Switch
    Breath of the Wilds debut gameplay
    2 major ones that come to mind, although I think there were some smaller ones at the previous years.
    Also sounds like Alien:Blackout will be shown.

• @dmcmaster Don't forget Kranky Kong.

• I'm hoping for some MKXI and Rocksteady's new game.
    • Some release dates for already announced games.
    • Dreams Beta shadow drop
    • Alien Isolation sequel
    • PS5 Leaks