Ally Introductions

• Guess I'm kinda late to the introductions.
    Name - Gill
    Located - Calgary Alberta, Canada.
    For a living I - Student
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Drawing, wrestling, movies of sorts.
    Gaming Historical facts - My earliest memories of games is Mortal Kombat II for SNES...
    Firm believer that - Zelda Breath of the Wild will be a game changer.
    Champion of - the backlog.
    PSN - Gill2200
    Stream - Gill2200
    Twitch - Gill2200
    Twitter - Gill2200

• @GoshGollyGee Yay, more Florida. I thought I was the only one.

• Global Moderator

Name -Luis
    Located -Houston, Tx
    For a living - I work for my familyscleaning buisness we clean houses, schools, and offices. They also run a mini restaurant inside a gas station so I pitch in with busy work when we don't have a job in the cleaning buisness
    Non-gaming Hobbys - Watching wrestling love it and not just WWE stuff been watching it since I was a kid. Music I listen to all sorts of genres but Hip Hop is my favorite. Watching sports occassionally I'll get wrapped up watching various sporting events from boxing, ufc, soccer, football etc but I'm not super into them.
    Gaming Historical facts - The earliest gaming memorys I have are when I was very young and lived in Mexico. My grandmother owned a convience story which was ran out of the house we lived in. She would have some arcade cabinets outside the store and I would play as much as I could. I think some of the games were Donkey Kong, Galaga, Centipede etc the classics. One of my first consoles I ever played was a Atari but not sure which one. Since all I can remember is a particular cartidge that was bootleg filled with lots of games. That was pretty much the only way to get new games the old fashion bootleg way. From there when I moved to the USA it was history my first consoles was a NES, followed by SNES, Genesis. I would write more but it would take up to much space haha.
    Firm believer that - Video Games are meant to be fun not to hurt others by verbally bashing someone or threats. Be kind to one another and if someone isn't then just ignore them.
    Champion of - nothing
    PSN - Swordfish00830
    Twitch - swordfish00830
    Twitter - Swordfish00830

• Introduction time!

Name → Cesare Vasquez
    Located → Monteforte Irpino, Italy
    For a living I → Student at Salerno University
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) → I read a lot, mostly fanfiction recently (yep!), movies, my growing collection of blu-ray, comics, manga, action figures.
    Gaming Historical facts → Started with my Sega Genesis (here was called Sega Megadrive) and Sonic, the first PlayStation with Crash Bandicoot and Ace Combat 2, the Gameboy Color Atomic Purple and Pokemon Yellow, PS2 with FFX, PSP in bundle with Wipeout Pure, X360 and Gears of War, PSV with Lumines Electronic Symphony, PS4 with The Last of Us Remastered and my loyal PC now ready for an upgrade.
    Firm believer that → Nier was my 10/10 of the last generation
    Champion of → SingStar and Rhythm Games, they kept alive the first Kinect for years and I love my Cobalt Flux Dance Platform.
    PSN → CaVcO
    XBL → CaVcO
    Steam → cavco
    Twitter → @cavco_
    YT Channel → CaVcO's Lab

• @Civil-Warlord
    If I stay inside and turn the AC up way too high, I can pretend I'm somewhere a lot more pleasant.

• Don't feel like filling out that form, so I'm just going to say:

Hi, hola, greetings, salutations, my name is SD AKA Big Boom AKA I_Make_Big_Boom, and I'm excited to be here yadda, yadda.

• You may call me "Dark Hazel Coconut" I'm a rogue warrior and I always work alone. I grew up in the streets of Erpot, this is where I learned all my fighting techniques and stances. I am trained in 900+ forms of martial arts, and I wear my trusty "Katana-axe" (Katana means sword in Japanese).
    I play video games to hone my fighting skills in the real life battlefield, my favourite game is Half-life 2 because it improved my real life jumping by 60%
    My Twitter combat updates can be found Here
    I am a firm believer that Half-Life 3 is hidden in a jungle somewhere, waiting to be found.

Sorry for joking around so much, Half-life 2 is the best though.
    Love you guys!

• Name - Tegan
    Originally from - Toronto
    Currently living - Vancouver
    For a living I - Animate the ninja turtles tv show (taking a break from animating raph and casey to write this haha)
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - reading, karaoke (various singing competitions), drinking with friends, eating poutine. Apologizing for things.
    My Gaming History - I dont remember when I started gaming....probably when I was about 4 or 5....old school DOS games until I got a nintendo. ealiest gaming memories would be commander keen, total annihilation, age of empires...that kinda stuff
    Firm believer that - People are generally awesome.
    Champion of - Dark souls as the best game ever.
    PSN - Laing10
    Stream - I will soon!
    Twitch - TegsL
    Twitter - @teganlaing

• said in Ally Introductions:

Name - David
    Located - Dallas, TX currently. Have lived in St. Louis, New Orleans, and NYC.
    For a living I - Financial software consultant
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Soccer, cars/car racing
    Gaming Historical facts - One of my first conscious memories is watching my brother and sister play Rad Racer on NES.
    Firm believer that - Beat 'em ups can cure diseases
    Champion of - Castlevania... like I'm obsessed with Castlevania. So good.
    PSN - DavePooV8
    XBL - DavePoo V8
    Twitch - V8Dave

• Name - Carlos
    Located - Silicon Valley, CA
    For a living I - Am Self-Employed/Employee at Retail
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Art, Drawing, Taking pictures (dunno why), and beeeeeer.
    Gaming Historical facts - I reach millions of people worldwide. ;)

• PSN - CarlosX360
    Stream - CarlosX360
    Twitter - @CarlosX360

• Name - Martin.
    Located - Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    For a living - Motion Graphics / 3D Animator.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Comics and Tabletop RPGs.
    Gaming Historical facts - Never played a Zelda game.
    Steam - zordios.

• Name - Argrim
    Located - Canada
    For a living I - Fix problems one person at a time
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Drawing, Writing, Boardgames, D&D
    Gaming Historical facts - used to play those old text based MUDs and at the time was amazingly deep.
    Firm believer that - Turned Based RPGs are under sold as a viable style in this new generation of gaming.
    Champion of - Shiny art
    PSN - Argrim
    Stream - argrim00
    Twitch - argrim
    Twitter - argrimnewright

• said in Ally Introductions:

Name - Amanda

Located - In Japan, not in Tokyo and prefer it that way (although do visit for some shopping trips every now and then).

For a living I - try to teach some kids English but the Japanese English teaching system can be such a mess so I just do my best to get them to learn some English phrases that can be used in real life. After I move on, the dream of dreams would be to eventually become a localizer for Japanese games but I'd honestly be ok with becoming a tour guide/travel agent to help out Japanese tourist who visit America.

Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - pottery, reading, watching MLB, art history nerd, traveling, stalking around museums, and studying languages (Japanese for now but already have some Korean books to start learning that language soon).

Gaming Historical facts - I got into gaming when i was three years old because my mom used to work days and my dad would work nights which left him alone with me during the sunlight hours. He bought a NES so that he could entertain the both of us (him playing and me watching). He first used to give me an unplugged controller while he played so I would think that I was the one beating up Bowser on the TV. Apparently one day I figured out what he was doing so I cried until he let me actually play on my own and I've been gaming ever since.

Firm believer that - Leaks suck so much what's wrong with finding things out about games after they come out/annouced? Knowing everything before even playing a game/seeing a brand new trailer is the wooooooorst.

Champion of - sarcasm

PSN - soul_eater36 (Got my PS3 during my high school anime obsessed phase and I wish I could change it so bad :crying_cat_face:

• This post is deleted!

• Name - Chad Ball
    Located - Akron, Ohio
    For a living I - Currently just graduated College
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Sports, Reading, Music, and TV.
    Gaming Historical facts - Started gaming with PS2, my first game was Ratchet and Clank.
    Firm believer that - Don't be arse.
    Champion of - People

PSN - ThisIs4MyCity
    Steam - ImDrBallz
    XBL - ImDrBallz
    Twitch -ThisIs4MyCity
    Twitter - RealChadBall

• My name's JP!
    • I live in Puerto Rico. It's pretty warm.
    • I give music lessons for a living!
    • Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - uuuuuhhhhhh
    • Gaming Historical Facts - Started on the NES with Mario & Duck Hunt!
    • Firm believer that fighting games are the ultimate form of 1v1 within gaming.
    • Champion of EZA content consumption.

Twitter - mutecitygpx
    Twitch - twitch.tv/mutecitygpx

• Name - Zack
    Located - Canada
    For a living I - am a graduate student
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I read a lot, write some, draw a bit, enjoy most other forms of gaming too (board games, tabletop rpgs, miniature wargames).
    Gaming Historical facts - My parents actually got me into gaming, they were gamers first. My mother played Shining in the Darkness for her entire pregnancy with me. We were a Sega family until my older brother and I found an NES at a garage sale and then my dad bought us a SNES and later an N64. I have owned every console from a major publisher at some point. I mostly play RPGs but I don't restrict myself by genre.
    Firm believer that - Atmosphere is what makes a game.
    Champion of - JRPGs! Especially Final Fantasy and Mother.
    PSN - Zatsuku
    Steam - Zack of all Trades
    Twitter - @levelingwithyou

I've also recently started a blog which so far doesn't have much content and has yet to gain any interest https://levelingwithyou.wordpress.com/

• Name - Jon
    Located - Farmington, Michigan
    For a living I - I am a stay at home dad for my 14 month old daughter.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading, writing and board games.
    Gaming Historical facts - There is more than enough to fill a book, as I have been gaming for over 30 years, with the Atari 2600 being my first console and an Apple IIGS as my first computer. Favorite systems include the Sega Saturn, of which I have a collection that includes, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force, Saturn Bomberman, Burning Rangers, Magic Knight Rayearth and soooooo much more. I also love the Sega Dreamcast and Sega CD, as well as everything Nintendo. I am a retro collector, but that does not keep me from loving modern games of the current generation.
    Firm believer that - There is no need for negativity on the internet. We find entertainment in being judgemental and harsh towards everyone around us. We should be able to enjoy games with impunity and encourage others to enjoy games. It is alright to not like something, but it is wrong to tell someone they are wrong for liking it. Games are meant to be fun, so treat them as such.
    Champion of - Retro game collecting and showing the good in almost every game, even the cheesy FMV games of the 1990's.
    PSN - BogusMeatFactory
    Steam - BogusMeatFactory
    XBL - NA
    Twitch - Twitch.tv/bogusmeatfactory
    Twitter - @bogusmeatfactor

• Name - Steven
    Located - Philadelphia, PA
    For a living I - Full-Time Student (Majoring in Information Science & Technology)
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Playing guitar, watching anime and movies
    Gaming Historical facts - When I was a wee boy, I attempted to play StarCraft: Brood War on a dial-up connection. Didn't get past the update screen. :(
    Console Gaming History: My first console was the SNES. Loved the hell out of that thing. Then I got a PS1. Gamecube after that and the Wii was my last home console. Now, I mostly game on PC and 3DS.
    Firm believer that - Counter Strike: Global Offensive is equal parts best competitive shooter and frustrating rage machine
    Steam - ParkPants™
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/parkpants