Ally Introductions

• Name - Brittany
    Located - Illinois, USA
    For a living I - Photo Editor
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Manga/Anime, Music, Drawing
    Gaming Historical facts - I loved playing Frogger at the local bowling alley as a wee child. I owned 2 GameBoys as a kid because my parents were divorced and they each bought me one for Christmas on the same year, along with a copy of Pokemon Blue (Mom) and Red (Dad). I used those to trade with myself because I was a lonely kid.
    Firm believer that - "Without love, it cannot be seen"
    Champion of - Procrastination, making messes, and lurking
    PSN/Twitch - logic__error
    Steam - ayayue
    Twitter - ayayueart

• This post is deleted!

• Name - Mat
    Located - Midlands, UK
    For a living I - Try (and fail) to get employed
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Photography, video editing.
    Gaming Historical facts - Still gaming despite the first console I owned being a Dremacast.
    Firm believer that - Arcades will eventually make their return.
    Champion of - Missing every shot in every shooting game ever (thanks aim-assist)
    Social - @dramaticslowmo

• Name - Farsendor
    Located - TN
    For a living I -
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading
    Gaming Historical facts - Started when I was 3, gave up Nintendo completely after Gamecube before Wii.
    Firm believer that - Gaming is the best hobby in the world.
    Champion of - Warriors and Mages. I will always choose those classes.
    PSN - Farsendor
    Stream - Farsendor
    XBL -
    Twitch -
    Twitter -

• Name - Sharoze
    Located - Manchester, Lancashire, UK
    For a living I - am an Engineering graduate. I recently turned my career toward Software Engineering and I am also working as Administration Officer at Government firm.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - TV shows, Movies, Gaming forums, Listening video game scores and other musical scores. I am enthusiastic on space and astronomy. Stuff about the unknown excites me.
    Gaming Historical facts - Started with Super Nintendo but only played Mario on it. Finally started my gaming career with PS1 then PS2 (That 8mb memory was so expensive that I ended up completing full playthroughs on single sitting , PSP, 3DS, PS3 and now PS4 and PC.
    Firm believer that - Demons Souls/Dark Souls are one of the greatest games ever made. EZA is great. I just ****in Love all the allies.
    Champion of - Dark Souls pvp, COD 4, (EZA forums posts hehe)
    PSN - MSBi-25_
    Steam - MSBi
    Twitch - MSBi
    Twitter - @msbilal25

• Name - Linsey
    Located - Unfortunately, Utah
    For a living I - Am a copy editor and graphic designer for a small local newspaper.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Writing, pretending not to know so much about anime and Korean pop music, consuming all media in every medium (books, movies, television, etc), avoiding writing.
    Gaming Historical facts - Originated in the SNES era alongside DOS PC booter games (Mario Paint, Jazz Jackrabbit, and Hugo's House of Horrors, anyone?) Though honestly, I truly fell in love with games by watching my dad play RPGs while still too young to get very far through them by myself. And after playing Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, and FF7 on my own, I sold my soul to video games.
    Firm believer that - Video games are pretty cool and there should be more games about the glass-thin fragility of the human condition... or just crushing existentialism.
    Champion of - Making just one more farm in Stardew Valley, I swear.
    Stream - griffalcon
    Twitch - linseyloader
    Twitter - linseyloader

• Name - Diogo
    Located - Portugal
    For a living I - study a media-related course in the university, first year.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I enjoy going to the cinema, and reading. I'm also rather active.
    Gaming Historical facts - My first console was the PSone, where I mostly played Disney adaptations, football simulators and Need for Speed: Porsche 2000; now I have a PS4, but I only play a little during the weekends. I wish I could get SSX 3 and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift from the store.
    Champion of - not having a clue of the apps my classmates use or of the media they like. I'm only slightly older.
    PSN - Gunnamdorf

• Been an Ally since the beginning, but I just joined the forums (too lazy to create an account :p ; I read it fairly often though)
    Anyway, here goes:
    Name - Conor, aka Youngster Skaymore
    Located - NJ
    For a living I - am a junior in high school, though I run a youtube channel Youngster Skaymore and write for Two Left Sticks as I enjoy it and want to work in games someday, whether it be games media, game design, or something else
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I love football (American), also I play drums
    Gaming Historical facts - Pokemon Diamond/Platinum are my favorite game of all time. Undertale changed my life. Started gaming with Jacks plug n play Namco games and other plug n plays when I was very young
    Firm believer that - Paper Mario should return to its roots. Also Mario Rabbids RPG is real and will be a return to greatness for Mario RPGs
    Champion of - Dragon Quest Swords. Incredibly underrated and unknown wii game. 4th favorite game of all time using one per franchise rule. Play it. It's awesome
    PSN - Skaymore51
    Steam: youngster_skaymore
    Nintendo Switch: Skaymore ( I think)
    Twitch - youngster_skaymore
    Twitter - @skaymore
    Youtube - Youngster Skaymore

• Name - Séan
    Age - 31
    Located - South Korea (Originally from Ireland)
    For a living I - Worked in a Data Centre for Microsoft, got bored, moved to South Korea to teach English instead.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Watching football (soccer), 60's-80's music and films of course.
    Gaming Historical facts - First console was an Atari 2600 and a Megadrive (Genesis). I've owned every Xbox and PS console to date...but never owned a Nintendo console (so I've never completed Mario or Zelda)
    Firm believer that - Travel broadens the mind, discussing politics or religion usually leads to fighting....not really a believer in either.
    Champion of - Drinking tea.

PSN - seannyboy2016 / SeannyLovesTea
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeantheMan
    XBL - SeanDerMann

• Name - Wade Ronspies
    Located - Lincoln, Nebraska
    For a living I - Well, I'm a student. Not really working, much to my wallet's chagrin.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I love to write, watch movies and make videos.
    Gaming Historical facts - My earliest gaming memories involve Crash Team Racing and Spyro the Dragon.
    Firm believer that - The most important perspective is often your enemy's.
    Champion of - Rainbow Six: Siege. Call me "Siege God."

PSN - cosmo6871
    Steam - cosmo6871
    XBL - cosmo687 (cosmo6871 was taken for some reason?)
    Twitch - cosmo6871
    Twitter - @wadelikespie

• Name - Ethan
    Located - Maryland
    For a living I - Software Engineer
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Soccer, Board games, foot golf, recently racquetball, previously disc golf
    Gaming Historical facts - My first console was a SNES and my parents got it for me so I would be in my aunts wedding.
    Firm believer that - Ratchet & Clank and Kingdom Hearts are one of the greats
    PSN - Tragosaurus- (I forgot I made an account for my PSP so when I made one for PS4 it was already taken <sigh>)
    Stream - Tragosaurus
    Twitter - @Tragosaurus_

• Name - L.I.L. or the uncleanspitter
    Located -East Tn
    For a living I - Work?
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Making music
    Gaming Historical facts - I had such a beef with "The 7th Saga" on the Super NES it made me quit turn based games.
    PSN - uncleanspitter

• Name - Jared Orozco
    Located - Miami
    For a living I - Study Court Reporting

Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Baking. Conducting bible studies. Game making. Dancing. Making ambitious community projects for my friends or EZA. Or anyone. Have an idea? Tell me!

Gaming Historical facts - started with Pitfall on the SNES. Eventually started only accepting pacifist games, opening me up to the beauty of appreciating games with choice like Deus Ex and Fallout. Currently very broke, so very seldom buys games.

Firm believer that - Some NPCs don't know that they are serving the bad guy. Can't just kill 'em. They have dreams and aspirations too.

Champion of - paying five dollars for sixty dollars games (by waiting six years to buy a game, of course)

PSN - no. I'm broke
    Stream - Lord Cacaman
    XBL - nah. Still broke
    Twitch - eza_court_reporter
    Twitter - @JaredPOrozco

• Name- Evan
    Located- Orlando
    Job Assistant Manager for a Bakery/ Deli, although im also in the middle of looking for something a bit more stable
    Non gameing hobbies Reading, Listening to music, studying various things for fun, cooking, going for walks, used to dance but I have a court order preventing me from doing so,
    Gaming Historical facts Started gaming when a family friend gave me a NES for my 4th birthday, had about 20 games on it, although I can only remember a handful of them anymore.

PSN Hayterfan, if you want to add me, just give me a heads up that your from here.
    Youtube Same name as above, dont upload or stream often.....yet, but that might change in the future.

• Name Fettouhi
    Located Denmark
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Music, movies, TV series, Beer enthusiast
    Gaming Historical facts - Been gaming since I was 6 and started out with a C64 and my first game was action biker
    Firm believer that -
    PSN - TheDude1815
    Stream - fettouhi
    XBL - TheDude1815
    Twitch - twitch.tv/fettouhi
    Twitter - @fettouhi
    Youtube channel - youtube.com /fettouhi1815

well I have been gaming for many years and since I am from europe my first consol was not a nintendo but c C64. after that I got amiga 500. it was much later that I got a NES, SNES, Master system and all the games that I could get my hands on. I didn't transition well into 3D so I did not pick up a N64 and any other nintendo consoles. I was at the time a big PC gamer. when PS1 hit thats when I got back into consoles. I mostly these days play on PC but I do own conoles and play on the but mostly first party games.

• Name - Maxfield Stanton
    Located - Atlanta, GA
    For a living I - work in digital advertising and marketing.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Drawing, writing non-fiction articles, cosplay, sometimes cooking.
    Gaming Historical facts - Pokemon Gold was my first Pokemon game after I won it from a Lay's potato chip bag giveaway. Thanks, Lay's.
    Firm believer that - hot dogs are not sandwiches.
    Champion of - Britney Spears. I love her, okay?
    Twitter - @DleifxamNotnats

• Name - Steven
    Located - Chicago
    For a living I - (for now) am a student
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Cosplay and collector of Transformers and G.I.Joe
    Gaming History - playing since Atari 3600
    Firm believer that - Kirby needs to have more games.
    Champion of - the Driver video game series need to have a comeback.
    PSN - Questworld12
    Stream - MXAGhost
    Steam - MXAGhost
    XBL - MXAGhost
    Twitch - MXAGhost
    Twitter - @MXAGhost

• Name - Matt
    Located - Amherst, MA
    For a living I - am a student, I work at a co-op cafe tho
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - automotive stuff, avid weird thing collector, record / music collections
    Gaming Historical facts - Still use the PS2 controller that I got day one / have Shadow of the Colossus tattoo
    Firm believer that - Kingdom Hearts is entirely trash. (starting out strong)
    Champion of - wasting time and energy on arguments that don't matter
    PSN - ABACADA6494
    Steam - Firehead6494
    Twitch - ABACADA6494
    Twitter - @Latt_Meonard

• Name: Christine

Located: I've lived in Washington state, Washington DC, and Maryland in the US, as well as in New Zealand. It's changed a lot in the past few years

For a living I: Work as a biology teaching/laboratory assistant

Non-gaming Hobby(ies): Knitting(!!), cooking, gardening, bird watching, drawing, hiking/beach walks

Gaming Historical facts: For long time I had to go over to friend's houses and borrow or rent games because I couldn't afford my own. I got really attached to the Pokemon series because of that and pretty much was only able to buy a game if it was Pokemon

Firm believer that: Small acts of kindness really can go a long way. Also small fat birds are the best.

Champion of: Getting too comfortable to want to get up and turn the light off before bed

• Been using this forum for nearly a year and I never formally introduced myself? Sorry for being rude!

Name - Anthony
    Located - El Paso, TX. Strangely, the first "pilot" episode of Fiasconauts is set in El Paso and there's a character named Anthony in it. I believe either Ian or Kyle referred to him as an idiot, so that's gotta be me.
    For a living I - work as a projectionist at a movie theater. Think Fight Club without splicing in adult scenes.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Writing, reading, movies, music, beer/wine lover. Cats?
    Gaming Historical facts - Earliest memories ever stem from NES (Mario specifically) although I would say I really began falling in love when the PS1 hit. Games like Persona, Final Fantasy, and Lunar shaped my expectations. I've mostly kept with each generation after that, missing a few systems along the way. I'll play you one day, Dreamcast.
    Firm believer that - life is meaningless and it's up to us to assign it value/humor. I love Albert Camus' work on the Myth of Sisyphus. We may just be perpetually rolling a boulder up a hill for no reason but there is also no reason we can't take enjoyment out of this act.
    Champion of - karate and friendship for everyone. Dayman!
    Steam - Xenondrive
    PSN - SabotageTheTruth. Always open to requests, just let me know you're from EZA!