Ally Introductions

• Name: Karl
    Located: Sweden
    For a living I: Work as a systems & web developer
    Non-gaming hobby(ies): Running, nature, music and books
    Gaming historical facts: I look back at the long loading times of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex with abnormal horror.
    Firm believer that: Love and compassion are the most important things in life
    Champion of: Having patience
    Steam: Quecken
    PSN: Glaneft

Feel free to add me, and if you're an EZA fan from Sweden don't be afraid to get in touch. Would be cool!

• Global Moderator

@Quecken Fun to see a fellow Swede here! Let me tell you Välkommen! :)

• @Lotias It's nice to see Nordic Countries represented here :D

• Name - Ocirus (John)
    Located - Minnesota
    For a living I - Currently looking for a decent job somewhere in my field of education (ha)
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Not too many outside of the usual movies, TV shows, etc. I guess I collect stuff? And sometimes I design shirts. My wife (also a gamer) and I love having people over for game nights, though it doesn't happen as often as we'd like :(
    Gaming Historical facts - Gaming is my life. I've been gaming since before I can remember (Master System and Genesis were my firsts) and will likely be gaming long past when I should. I have a bachelor degree in Game Design and Development.
    Firm believer that - Cooperative games are, unfortunately, dying (excluding MMOs, which are an entirely different thing, and certainly aren't appealing to introverts)
    Champion of - The Legend of Dragoon, cause it's the best damn JRPG. Ever. Speaking objectively. Seriously.

• Name - Jenn
    Located - Canada
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Drawing, Animating
    Champion of - Having the worst sleeping schedule
    Twitch - Youchube
    Twitter - Youchubes

• Name - Beth
    Located - Canada
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading, writing, sleeping
    Gaming Historical facts - When my Uncle came to visit one christmas he brought his og playstation with him with crash 3. I got hooked and called him Uncle Crash for most of my childhood. My mom got really into gaming after that too and bought a ps very soon after.
    Firm believer that - People are good and can do better

PSN: OrgNoXV
    SW: 3351-7866-6407

Add me if you like, I'll be happy to accept

• I need to remember to pop in here more to greet people.

@orgnoxv Welcome! Have fun, and lol Uncle Crash.

• Hey guys! Just started watching their content the last few months and wanted to introduce myself.

Name - Christopher
    Located - Brooklyn
    For a living I - Tax Accounting
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Watching Hockey, Anime, TV
    Gaming Historical Facts - Metroid II was one of the first games I ever played and one of my all time favorites.
    Champion of - Eating at super speeds
    PSN - LeoneHML
    XBL - xLeonex
    Twitch - ChrisxLeone
    Twitter - ChrisxLeone
    Instagram - ChrisxLeone ( I'm doing a post a day of playing through all the final fantasies currently if interested)

• Name - Jacky
    Located - Hoeselt, Belgium

Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - My band HEISA > https://www.facebook.com/heisalovesyou - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3mcEKCDMdgykj5bVs-jdiA
    Music - Concerts - Movies

Gaming Historical facts - First layed my eyes on my friend's glorious NES when I was around 6 in the late 80's. I wanted one bad until I got a GameBoy for my birthday/christmas. Loved that thing to death! After that I got my very 1st console: the SNES. Through the years I owned a PS1, PS2 slim, Wii, PS3, but I always preferred handhelds, especially Nintendo ones, I owned most of em. Currently I own a PS4 and a Switch, which has all the potential to become my favorite console of all time, for obvious reasons.

Firm believer that - they should've gone with Bernie / Tool is the greatest.
    Champion of - nothing. But I do a lot of things very mediocrely, if that's a word (it's not).

PSN - Jacques Nomdefamille
    Twitter - @jack655321
    Switch Friendcode - SW-6959-1254-4689

• Name - Rowena
    Located - Sweden
    For a living I - Digitalize the topographical archive for the county museum
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading, genealogy, floristry, antiques, more or less
    Gaming Historical facts - I could count the number of games I'd played on one hand before I was twenty-six, which was when I met my game dev boyfriend. Started with coop Little Big Planet, then he bought me Dragon Age: Origins and I'm forever grateful!
    Twitter -

• Name - Dennis
    Located - NYC
    For a living I - Optician
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I'm a Big movie buff. Live and breath basketball/ NBA
    Gaming Historical facts - Grew up a Sega kid with the Genesis as my first home console before moving on to Dreamcast. Since then I've owned just about every console/ handheld that would release afterwards.
    Champion of - All classic style Resident Evils
    PSN - Lid1013
    Steam - Currypowder84
    Twitch- Currypowder84

• Name - Henry
    Located - Orlando, FL
    For a living I - Retail
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Going to the movies, working on my car, going to concerts
    Gaming Historical facts - Started gaming in 1988 with an NES, moved to SNES which is my favorite console, then moved to N64. After I switched to PS2 and XBOX. Now I'm strictly XBOX and Nintendo handhelds.
    Firm believer that - There are two kinds of people in the world, those that can drive a manual and those that can't.
    XBL - Celicagame
    Twitch - Eric__Cartmenez

• @Henry-Ramirez Driving manual is so much more satisfying than automatic. I see no reason to switch to automatic myself, having driven both.

• @Henry-Ramirez Orlando! :D I'm glad our EZA population extends beyond just myself.

@jipostus Well, the argument could be made that it frees you up to focus on other things. Our big 911 ambulances are automatic so I can focus on other drivers, navigation, patient needs, etc. But I agree that standard is much much more satisfying.

• @Billy I pretty much meant that as for my personal car. Obviously automatic is better option for work purposes, heck, I worked as postal worker before, and for that I would never recommend manual.

• Name Tim
    Located Oldenburg, Germany
    For a living I am self employed. I kill other peoples computers.... ;)
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) My daughter and wife, boardgames and miniature wargaming.
    Gaming Historical facts I still own my first C64 from 30 years ago.
    Firm believer that WE NEED MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD! MORE SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE!
    Champion of coffee.
    PSN yes
    Stream yes
    XBL yes
    Twitch yes, sort of
    Twitter yes. ;)

• Hey Allies. Been a fan since GT back in 2005 and followed EZA since Day 1 so I figured I should probably finally be a part of the community outside of youtube comments, the occasional post on the EZA FB fan page and tweets, so here I am.
    Name: Jacob
    Originally from: Waterbury, Connecticut
    Currently living: Fairfield, Connecticut (Though I also lived in El Paso, TX and Rochester, NY)
    Home Console History- Started around 3-4 years old with a NES at my house, a SNES at my Dads house, and a Genesis at my former step fathers house in the mid 90s
    Firm believer that: David Wise is the best composer
    Champion of: Metal Gear and Donkey Kong Country 2
    PSN: LoneQuacker
    Twitter: @jacob_shugrue (only have had it for a month but feel free to follow)
    Twitch: Shug93

Genuinely looking forward to meeting some rad people and having some good discussions. L&R

• Name - Kristofer
    Located - Sweden
    For a living I - Student, decided to go back to studies because I wasnt satisfied with the occupation and wanted to pursue a different career.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading books and manga, watch anime and movies.
    Gaming Historical facts - Got introduced to gaming when playing Sonic 2 with my dad, been gaming ever since on different platforms.
    Firm believer that - Makoto best girl
    Champion of - Being awkward
    PSN - Hidzell
    Twitch - Hiidz
    Twitter - Hidzell

• Global Moderator

@Hidz Welcome! (Välkommen) Glad to see another Swede joining the rest of us here! Enjoy your stay :)

• Name - Rob
    Located - Colombia

Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Likes movies. A lot

Gaming Historical facts - Have had a videogame console since the Atari ages. Super Nintendo it's when the craze hit me. My favourite game of all time is Chrono Trigger.

Firm believer that - Cats and Dogs are awesome

PSN - destinylol2016
    Twitter - @EGL_Rob
    Switch Friendcode - SW-2873-8243-8899