Ally Introductions

• Name - Ciarán
    Located - Dublin, Ireland
    For a living - Currently studying Animation.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - drawing, reading (books and comics), movies, excessive amounts of TV
    Gaming Historical facts - Played the entirety of Pokémon Yellow Version over two days without saving because it was my sister's and I couldn't let her know I'd been using her Game Boy.
    Champion of - the sun.
    PSN - Barrelbot
    Steam - Barrelbot
    Twitch - Barrelbot
    Twitter - Barrelbot

• Name - Rory McGuire
    Located - Maine
    For a living I - Am a web developer, focusing in HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Velocity
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Watching movies and television, hiking, trying to stay consistent in working out, eating potato pizza, drinking craft
    Gaming Historical facts - Started casually with a NES and SNES, got more into it when my grandfather gave me the Arc the Lad Collection, fell in love with it when I played Kingdom Hearts for the first time.
    Firm believer that - Time you enjoy "wasting" is not wasted.
    Champion of - Arc the Lad and Sewers
    PSN - Ruaidhri18
    Steam - Ruaidhri18
    XBL - Ruaidhri18
    Twitch - Ruaidhri18 and RorySucksAtGaming
    Twitter - @RoryPMcGuire

• Name - Vin
    Located - Sydney, Australia (currently in Canberra)
    For a living I - am an Armament Engineer
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading / Audio Books. Every moment I spend not gaming/learning about games and hardware, I'm reading.
    Gaming Historical facts - I've owned most game platforms and handhelds since the PSX (skipped the WII U and Xbox One), and I've always had a decent gaming PC. I love all kinds of games. Achievements? Well, I'm not a completionist, or particularly skilled, but I'm definitely a power gamer. I've beaten almost every RPG I've ever played with the absolute highest gear, magic, etc possible (All final weapons in FF? check, most powerful demons/personas in SMT games? check, All legendary Pokemon? Check. etc :smile:)
    Firm believer that - Gaming is capable of more than any other medium, and noone should put boundaries on what games can be (gaming doesn't have to be all about gameplay, or graphics, or whatever, games can be anything). People who say a "walking simulator" isn't a game, for example, make me both angry and sad.
    Champion of - Justice. (I'm not that great at games TBH, but I find ways to beat most games on the highest difficulty by finding strong builds etc - so I guess you can say I'm a good optimiser?)
    PSN - vnel (GOD, when will they let us change these?)
    Stream - selfconfessedcynic
    XBL - Don't own an Xbox anymore :frowning2:
    Twitch - selfconfessedcynic

• Name - Jay
    Located - Oakland, CA
    For a living I - Motion Graphic Artist / Compositer
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Anime, Composing (Sing/Instrument), Movies,
    Gaming Historical facts - First game was Starcraft/Diablo. Grew up playing Xbox and PC. Now I have PC/PS4, but, I will own all the consoles eventually.
    Firm believer that - The Souls games are the best series. (Bloodborne and Demon's souls included.)
    Champion of - The Road less traveled.
    PSN - Tatsujay
    Stream - Tatsujay
    XBL - Mister Tatsujay
    Twitch - MrTsujay
    Twitter - Tatsujay

• Name - Xisco
    Located - Madrid, Spain
    For a living I - Bartending/Studying
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Movies, Reading, Sports
    Firm believer that - Persona 4 is the perfect 10 game
    Champion of - Blizzard fanboyism
    PSN - Xijk, a lot of Overwatch lately
    Steam- Xijk1989
    Twitch -
    Twitter - @elartemuereblog

• Name: Dylan
    Located: Ontario, Canada
    For a living: University, studying Music Therapy and graduating next year!!
    Gaming history: First time ever playing a video game when I was 3. Somehow got onto my dad's computer when he wasn't home and accidentally got to Doom, got hooked (even though i didn't know what was happening) and was caught by my mom after I would try go on everytime he wasn't home.
    Firm believer that: the Easy Allies are the best people on the internet <3 and that Abzu could be GOTY
    Champion of- Amplitude (PS4). I love rhythm games, and hands down this is my favorite of all time. No other game this year has me returning to it every week to play like this game.
    PSN: ThePrakash
    Twitch: theprakash
    Twitter: @ThePrakash

• @kirkking2000 Heeey, second Romanian on the forum! Haha, welcome! :grin:

• Name - Ville Ranto
    Located - Vaasa, Finland
    For a living I - am trying to finish my studies at the university
    Non-gaming hobbies - postcrossing, TV series
    Gaming history - soon 20 years of PlayStation with all the four consoles
    Firm believer that - Summer is coming
    Champion of - maps
    PSN - SuomiVille-FIN-

Northern Europe stands strong with all the Allies!

• @Sentinel-Beach Glad to have more Finns within Allies :D

• A bit late to the party but I haven't really been on here much. So here it is.

Name - Simon Andersson
    Located - Sweden
    For a living I - Service technician on overhead cranes. (Hopefully gonna study to become a Electrical Designer though)
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Music. I love music so much it's crazy.
    Gaming Historical facts - Didn't get into gaming as a thing until PS1. I played NES, SNES and Master system as a kid but never as anything more than occasional entertainment.
    Firm believer that - No one can tell you what you are but you.
    Champion of - Diver's Dream (Dolphin's Dream in US). I've played that game so much, I love it so.
    PSN - lotsofotherstuff
    Stream - lotsofotherstuff
    XBL - /
    Twitch - lotsofotherstuff
    Twitter - lotsofotherstuf
    Battlenet - LOTS#21517
    Origin - musetwin
    Username origin - Just a thing I typed in when I was 16 and it kinda stuck around. Had it for to long now to change it.

• Name -Just call me bigdude
    Located -USA
    For a living I -Ride Mechanic at a popular Amusement Park
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) -Car Enthusiast
    Gaming Historical facts -Probably was one of the best gears of war 1 players, still really good at gears though
    Firm believer that -Games should be a expression and not just a product to be printed for people
    Some games i like - Xenoblade, Gears,Halo,zelda, tomb raider

Steam -Bigdudeone

• Name - Seth
    Located - Iowa, USA.
    For a living I - am a datacenter technician for Microsoft
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading Fantasy (Brandon Sanderson), Theoretical Astrophysics, Anime, Any Thought-Provoking Media.
    Gaming Historical facts - I played Warcraft 3 every day for 8 years. (Age 10 -> 18)
    Firm believer that - i have no firm beliefs.
    Champion - the ability to talk about anything at extreme length. I dare you to challenge me on this. My thoughts do not stop. Please send help.
    PSN - None, Yet.
    Steam - Stormcrownn [Link Incoming]
    XBL - Stormcrownn
    Twitch - Stormcrownn
    Twitter - Stormcrownn

• Name: Antti
    Located: Finland
    For a living (kinda) I do IT at local recycling centre.
    Non-gaming Hobby: I guess that would be movies, it's a long time passion just like games. Absolute favorite film would be Taxi Driver and ofcourse Scorsese is my all time favorite director. From music I most enjoy tunes by Buckethead (as you can see in my avatar), such an insane amount of music in all shapes and sizes.

Gaming Historical facts: I feel like I could write a ton on this subject, but i'll try to keep it short. I started gaming at age of 5 with NES. few years after that I got C64, Amiga 500, then came SNES and 386 PC I think. N64, Pentium and PS1 followed until I upgraded my PC.Tried Xbox a bit and got my first handheld ever Nintendo DS, again upgrading PC. Bought used PS3 from my friend and first time ever in my life I have PC that I can play the newest games. Bought everything new just last december. It's not high end but decent. I still have most love for Nintendo and Wii U is the most interesting of current consoles (since I have a PC, would be PS4 otherwise.)

Firm believer that a little kindness goes a long way.
    Champion of giving orders to my friends in multiplayer games =P
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ABudiJ/

• Name - Evric Vazquez
    Located - NV, USA
    For a living I - Work for Apple Technical Support
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Music, movies, and tv shows. Like most young adults this age. Also love going out and finding hole in the wall restaurants and food joints. Love tasting new food and seeing whats out there.
    Gaming Historical facts - Got my first console, a PS1, in a shoe box from my parents. They bought it at a pawn shop. Even though I didn't always have the most money growing up, they supported my love of games the best that the could.
    Firm believer that - Final Fantasy XIII isn't a bad game, also not as disappointing as people say.
    Champion of - Expressing my opinion and respecting others opinion, regardless of if I agree or not.

Steam - tcsrush1
    Twitch - RiceEater22
    Twitter - @classyrice

• Name - Drew
    Age - 24
    Located - Connecticut
    For a living I - Get Shipping Dates for Nameplates and other things
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - I play to much D&D, have a backlog of Gunpla and complain about how Vince books the WWE.
    Gaming Historical facts - I had a SNES growing up, but didn't seriously start playing games until I owned a PS2 and my friend loaned me FF7, which I still haven't beaten. I use to be a GMOD admin until last Fall, I resigned when the owner refused to follow my advise.
    Firm believer that - The Star Wars Prequels are not as bad as the Internet says
    Champion of - Prequel apologists according to my brother
    PSN - I need a new one
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/palikun/
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/palikun/
    Twitter - @pali_kun

My username is a long story about War, Betrayal, Basement MMOs, Anime Chatrooms, and some gold I was never paid. The skinny is my friend asked me to betray my guild for a lot of gold, he never paid me. I then owned up to my role in guild's downfall through an Alt, kept the name and got the nickname Pali-Kun.

• Name - Jacob
    Located - Missoula, MT
    School - University of Montana
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Game of Thrones, Making YouTube videos
    Firm believer that - Bigfoot exists
    From - Montana boy born and raised
    Favorite Bands - Queen, Eagles, AC/DC, Ninja Sex Party
    My first game - Final Fantasy X
    Favorite game - Persona 4
    Desert Island game - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Waifu - Chie
    Favorite Anime - Ranma, Great Teacher Onizuka, Death Note, Nadesico,

• admin

Name - Brent
    Located - Charlotte, NC
    For a living I - program websites and do music analysis.
    Non-gaming Hobby(ies) - Reading / TV / Movies - anything with a story
    Gaming Historical facts - Quake 2 made me love games forever. I could've quit before that.
    Firm believer that - I will spend my final years fully immersed in VR, and it will be amazing.
    Champion of - Smash Bros, Dark Souls
    PSN - Zubaz
    Steam - UltimateBrent
    Twitter - @ultimatebrent

• @Pali-Kun "FF7 ....Still haven't beaten".......

*old man (me) shaking his fist at you in a what's wrong with your generation kind of way /s

• @RiceEater22 +1 to your parents dude. They sound really cool.

• @Mango I beat disk one then he moved to North Carolina. Sometimes I scroll past it in the store and think I should finish you. First I need to Complete Ni No Kuni and DQ VIII