Mysterious Monsters - Official Discussion Thread

• @axel Some questions did get answered shortly after posting and Jason popped in with a comment giving an update of sorts. They are reading and taking in comments, but there's a lot I'm sure they are already aware of.

• We have a shadow drop! No more waiting for Patreon numbers, this thing's monthly now. :)
    What a fun show, honestly. The intro made me chuckle like crazy, the vibes are just perfect. Awesome work from everyone involved. Ian, Huber, Jason. A really cool addition to the EZA world.

Mysterious Monsters - RPG Trivia Game Show - Episode 1
    Youtube Video

• I absolutely LOVED everything about this.

• I was initially skeptical about a game show... but this was amazing. I adored it.

• Global Moderator

This was a 10 for SURE! This was so much better than I even dared to hope for!

• The Mysterious Monsters theme music is so catchy and awesome! I hope its released on Soundcloud or something soon!

• I've been watching it for like three times already, it's so damn good. I'm not a fan of game shows but this really got me hooked. Huber is absolutely amazing as the host, and I imagine he only gets better. It's already my favorite piece of EZA content.

• I loved this official Ep 1. Its a joy. I'm sooooo happy they just went ahead and did it. This show is a prime opportunity to get guests from the industry onto the Easy Allies platform and generate new fans. For example, Corey Barlog could have done this if the studio was around when he visited. He did a million spoiler talks about God of War (EZA, IGN, Kotaku, just to name a few all had spoiler talks with him) BUT I bet EZA would be the only one to have him on a game show.

I posted some criticism on Patreon but I never know with that comment section. Maybe it'll be heard and seen here event though I'm not sure if the Allies use this forum more than once a year.

Two suggestions - 1) A LOT Less US history, maybe more games or related stuff 2) what if the contestants were sometimes a character? A Vampire, Werewolf, Cold Blooded, Ultima Brad?

• This is easily my favorite feature on Easy Allies currently. I cannot wait for the next episode! Thank you to everyone involved getting Mysterious Monsters rolling.

Ian kills me as the wizard. Way to embrace the role!

• Mysterious Monsters - RPG Trivia Game Show - Bosman, Noah, Don
    Youtube Video