Mysterious Monsters - Official Discussion Thread

• Global Moderator

This was a 10 for SURE! This was so much better than I even dared to hope for!

• The Mysterious Monsters theme music is so catchy and awesome! I hope its released on Soundcloud or something soon!

• I've been watching it for like three times already, it's so damn good. I'm not a fan of game shows but this really got me hooked. Huber is absolutely amazing as the host, and I imagine he only gets better. It's already my favorite piece of EZA content.

• I loved this official Ep 1. Its a joy. I'm sooooo happy they just went ahead and did it. This show is a prime opportunity to get guests from the industry onto the Easy Allies platform and generate new fans. For example, Corey Barlog could have done this if the studio was around when he visited. He did a million spoiler talks about God of War (EZA, IGN, Kotaku, just to name a few all had spoiler talks with him) BUT I bet EZA would be the only one to have him on a game show.

I posted some criticism on Patreon but I never know with that comment section. Maybe it'll be heard and seen here event though I'm not sure if the Allies use this forum more than once a year.

Two suggestions - 1) A LOT Less US history, maybe more games or related stuff 2) what if the contestants were sometimes a character? A Vampire, Werewolf, Cold Blooded, Ultima Brad?

• This is easily my favorite feature on Easy Allies currently. I cannot wait for the next episode! Thank you to everyone involved getting Mysterious Monsters rolling.

Ian kills me as the wizard. Way to embrace the role!

• Mysterious Monsters - RPG Trivia Game Show - Bosman, Noah, Don
    Youtube Video

• Mysterious Monsters - Trivia Game Show RPG - Ep. 4 - AJ LoCascio, Ben Moore, Matthew Walden
    Youtube Video

I think this was my favourite episode yet, the competition was really even between all three. Friendly vibes as well, and just generally good thinking.

• Same here, it's also my favorite so far. The contestants got a really good chemistry, and it just so happens that they kept a pretty equal footing from the middle to end which makes it way more entertaining.

Also, I'm excited for next episode's patch notes.

• Loved the most recent ep. I think the biggest and easiest change they should make is to add lower thirds during the contestants' introductions that includes full name, twitter handle, and their position/what they're known for. Will be especially helpful for guests. Eg:

Ben Moore
    @BenMoore035
    Easy Allies

• I am so excited for this next episode.

• An hour long show between the three women. Loved that Naruto moment. :D

Mysterious Monsters Game Show - Ashly Burch, Elyse Willems, Erica Lindbeck - Ep 5
    Youtube Video

• Bitterest of Rivals! - Mysterious Monsters Trivia Game Show Ep. 6
    Youtube Video

• That Bubble Fighters own was so damn funny!