Any 2018 games you want but skipped till later?

• It's quite rare for me to hold out on something I'm keen to play, but this year there has actually been a few:

Monster Hunter World
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Far Cry 5
    Hitman 2

I think that's about it really. Have you had to overlook any titles you'd like to try this year?

• Addition: I actually just grabbed Far Cry 5, it was £15 in CEX

• Spider-Man I guess. Couldn't get a hold of that Black Friday Bundle and I want to wait as see if a complete edition comes out.

• I'm pretty sure I didn't get a single new release this year but the ones I will be watching for big sales on are Hitman 2, Spiderman and Red Dead.

• So i have bought a lot of 2018 games i haven't really touched. Spiderman, Assassin's Creed, Ni No Kuni, God Of War, Tomb Raider, just to name a few. So i have a lot of games to play in the holidays

• FarCry 5, AC Odyssey, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
    Really want to play all of these, but the backlog (and financial) struggle is real.

Destiny 2 would also be on this list, but getting it free with PS Plus helped soften the blow and it is now one of my most played games of the year thanks to the Forsaken expansion.

• Thronebreaker is the biggest one for me, after playing TW3 this year I'm completely sold on the game and most impressions seem to be really good .

Other that that RDR2, God of War and Spiderman, I want to play all three but havent gotten aroubd to it.

Also I wanna give The World Ends With You anothwr shit with the swich version

• I haven't intentionally skipped anything. Life is busy and there is only so much time for games. I intend on playing Spider-Man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Pillars II, and Hitman 2. Fact is, I don't have the time.

It was a great year and obviously I'd see it as a better one if I could have played those but I just can't right now.

• AC Odyssey I guess is the one for me. I 've been on the fence about this game all year, decided around release I was going to hold off. It's been a game anytime I'd watch gameplay of it it just didn't sell me. However like a month after release, all I'm hearing is just how awesome it is. The positive word of mouth has sold me. I've asked for it for X-mas so I might give it a whirl in 2019, or at the least I'll see if I can interest my fiancee into playing it.

• I got the ones I wanted, mostly the biggest names. Still a bunch them out there from this year that I'll surely get at some point, though.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
    Far Cry 5
    Detroit: Become Human
    The Banner Saga 3
    Shenmue & Shenmue II
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Life Is Strange 2
    Soulcalibur VI
    Hitman 2
    Darksiders III
    Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
    Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Hmm. That's quite a lot. But this has been my style for years now: I'll buy like 4-5 of my most anticipated games immediately, and then the rest of the years games next year step by step for like 20 €. On a big sale, essentially. And this cycle keeps happening then. Works pretty nicely for me.

• Dragon Quest 11, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. None of this waiting is on purpose, I'm just poor.

• @sentinel-beach I always forget about Banner Saga 3, gotta get that as well at some point.

• Spiderman. its just Spidey Arkham Asylum anyways. i can wait to play it later

• @sentinel-beach Darksiders is something i am interested in

• Biggest one for me would have to be Hitman 2. I had Hitman: Blood Money on PC back in the day and I loved every minute of it. I took a break from the series, but after watching EZA play and watching Huber take out Sean Bean, I am really interested in making some time for this new installment. Unfortunately (and this is a good problem to have) I am still deep into AC Odyssey and I have RDR2 installed and ready to go, so my time is spoken for in the foreseeable future.

• A lot! I'm terrible at keeping up with new releases.

Dragon Quest XI and Valkyria Chronicles 4 are the most noteworthy for me.

• Did Horizon Zero Dawn come out this year?

• @acardattack No, it came out February 2017, and its expansion came out last December.

• @brannox

Damn time flies, thought it came out beginning of this year

• Fist of the North Star, it came out short after Yakuza Kiwami 2 and when it comes to Yakuza-esque games, I want to take a small break from it, otherwise I'll feel fatigued with the franchise.