The 2019 Desire Index

• Hello again! A double release today, but near the bottom of the Index:

Yoshi's Crafted World finishes at 35th overall, with two desires: 12th and 18th highest
    Tropico 6 is also out coming off at 43rd overall with only one desire of 12th highest.

Both are now gone from the Master Index.

• A little update, removing games already released, and also lifting Wolfenstein Youngblood and Days Gone up.

@bam541 said in The 2019 Desire Index:

I missed this thread before, good thing you bumped it up.

1. The Outer Worlds
    2. Control
    3. Shenmue III
    4. Days Gone
    5. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    6. Rage 2
    7. Dreams
    8. CTR: Nitro Fueled
    9. Medievil Remastered
    10. My Friend Pedro
    11. In the Valley of Gods
    12. Sable
    13. Psychonauts 2
    14. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Also, it's cool to see the top 10 index submitted on the most recent Community Showcase.

• @bam541 Thanks. I thought it would be fun to try and get Jones to do a pseudo Top 10s VO for this little project.

• Also, for anyone who may be changing/updating their index:

If you do so, please leave a post or response to yourself letting me know you've done so. While factoring in Bam's changes, I noticed some anomalies in desires missing (both taken off and added onto lists). This helps me make sure this Index is as accurate as possible (And considering I submitted this as a Top 10 on the most recent showcase and it already is invalid what with Rage 2 jumping up X-) ).

• @brannox Updated mine:

1. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
    3. Pokémon Sword and Shield
    4. Wolfenstein: Youngblood
    5. SteamWorld Quest - Hand of Gilgamech
    6. Cadence of Hyrule
    7. MediEvil
    8. Judgment
    9. Super Mario Maker 2
    10. Man of Medan
    11. Astral Chain
    12. Luigi's Mansion 3
    13. Daemon X Machina
    14. Gears 5
    15. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    16. Shovel Knight: King of Cards
    17. Indivisible

• Question: With Dreams coming next week as Early Access, but in a limited (?!?) capacity, would you consider it "out" when it goes live? If so, I'll strike it next week. If not, I'll probably keep it on here until the thread ends in December. Let me know!

• Since no one answered, and technically it became available for purchase, I'm striking the 8th most desired (Seven total desires with one having it at most desired) Dreams from the Master Index.

• The 10th most desired overall with six desires total (the highest of which being third most), Mortal Kombat 11, is now out and is stricken from the Master Index.

Now "GET OVER THERE" and unleash your most spectacular fatalities!

• @brannox I just saw this message, I would not consider it out yet.

• While doing some research and clean-up in the document I have with everyone's desires, I missed that Shovel Knight: King of Cards actually two weeks ago. Granted, it was 47th out of 50 with one desire of 16th, but I have rectified the mistake.

• @brannox No it hasn't released yet, it's been pushed back.

• @axel Everything I found pointed to April 3rd. Could you provide the new date/window? Readjusting and thanks for the correction!

• @brannox https://yachtclubgames.com/2019/02/last-stop-before-treasure-trove/

They said "several months" back in February, but there's no clear date, probably May or June.

• @axel Thanks a ton!

• A couple of notes: First a release -

SteamWorld Quest released on Switch today, finishing at 31st overall desired, having two desires (5th and 14th highest), and so stricken from the Master Index

The other, a change: While it might be a bit of a lowball move to drop a game on the index the day before it comes out, I'm striking Days Gone from my PERSONAL list, thus lowering its overall spot from 10th overall to 20th. While that is where it'll most likely finish (unless the other four who put it on their lists wants to update. If so, let me know), I'm doing so because I'm disappointed that four trusted sources all have said the same thing. I'm disappointed, but at least I'll save $60.

Also keep in mind because I'm changing my list by dropping a game, everything else moves up and potentially changing the order.

Oh Days Gone. What could've been...

• As mentioned above, now striking Days Gone officially from the list, finishing 20th at four desires, one of which had it as the most desired.

Still bums me out it isn't polished and its bloated/boring from what I've read.

• Bringing this thread back from the dead to remind/let you know the third most overall desired game (finishing with 11 total desires, the highest of which was second most desired) Rage 2 is now out and stricken from the Master Index.

Next week is going to be a run of releases, so it'll be interesting to see the list shrink a good bit!

• Observation finishes at 38th overall with the lone desired of ninth highest (which is to say... mine) and because its now available, it is stricken from the Master Index.

• The 40th most desired game, Splitgate: Arena Warfare, is now free to play on Steam, meaning it's now stricken from the Master Index (it did finish with one desire, being 10th highest.... again, mine.).

• Total War: Three Kingdoms is out today, meaning it finishes at 41st overall most desired and had a lone desire of 13th highest. Therefore, it is now stricken from the Master Index.

EDIT: I decided to make two posts because the preview on the main and sub-forum page wouldn't make you think the following post had important info.