4. Judgment
    5. Death Stranding
    6. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    7. Catherine: Full Body
    8. Doom Eternal
    9. MediEvil Remastered
    10. The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan

Finally updated my index.

• Updated mine. I know Samurai Shodown is coming so soon but I've been literally ignoring it for a while so I want to add it for good vibes.

@bam541 said in The 2019 Desire Index:

1. The Outer Worlds
    2. Control
    3. Shenmue III
    4. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    5. Death Stranding
    6. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    7. Samurai Shodown
    8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    9. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
    10. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    11. CTR: Nitro Fueled
    12. Medievil Remastered
    13. XIII Remake
    14. My Friend Pedro
    15. In the Valley of Gods

• Ill make a top 10, might add more later but e3 just has me hyped

1. Astral Chain
    2. Luigi's Mansion
    3. Fire Emblem
    4. Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening
    5. Gears 5
    6. Death Stranding
    7. Jedi Fallen Order
    8. Bloodstained
    9. Dragon Quest 11 Switch
    10. Code Vein

• @miserableperson

Post-E3 Update for the remainder of 2019 - what a great year its shaped up to be.

1. Gears 5
    2. Super Mario Maker 2
    3. Doom Eternal
    4. Control
    5. Dragon Quest Builders 2
    6. The Outer Worlds
    7. Luigi's Mansion 3
    8. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
    9. Phoenix Point
    10. Battletoads (Still 2019 as of now, not yet confirmed or delayed though)
    11. Pokémon Shield
    12. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (This will come out in 2019)
    13. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    14. Blair Witch
    15. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

• As I said about a month ago, we've finally come to the next release (and not a strike due to a delay)!

Bloodstaind: Ritual of the Night finishes as the 13th most desired game with six desires in total (one of which as the most desired). It has now been stricken from the Master Index, kicking off a week of multiple games getting the axe!

• @bigdude1 said in The 2019 Desire Index:

Ill make a top 10, might add more later but e3 just has me hyped

1. Astral Chain
    2. Luigi's Mansion
    3. Fire Emblem
    4. Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening
    5. Gears 5
    6. Death Stranding
    7. Jedi Fallen Order
    8. Dragon Quest 11 Switch. (Prev 9)
    9. Code Vein (prev 10)
    10. Pokémon (new)

Updated

• With today being June 20, that means the 32nd most desired game, My Friend Pedro, is now out and stricken from the Master Index. It finished with two desires: 10th and 14th highest.

Question: With Judgment going early access tomorrow, should I strike it then, or wait until publicly available on the 25th?

• @brannox I would wait for the 25th, but I doubt it's placement would change between now and then, so I don't know that it necessarily matters.

• @capnbobamous True, and I tend to lean to tomorrow, only because it gives me a reason to take a game off, but since you're the only to respond, you have the deciding vote!

(And you would be surprised: With every update and game release things can swap spots, even if it's just one place.)

1. DEATH STRANDING
    2. Judgment
    3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2020
    4. Football Manager 2020
    5. CTR: Nitro-Fueled
    6. Doom Eternal
    7. Shenmue III
    8. Control
    9. Man of Medan
    10. Dreams
    11. Age of Empires 2
    12. MediEvil Remastered
    13. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    14. In the Valley of Gods
    15. The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Edition

• Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is now available worldwide, so it is off the Master Index, finishing as the 8th most desired game with nine total desires, the highest of which being the second most coveted game.

• We have a double release day! (Well, pre-order release kind of stunted this but eh...) To start with the lower, Samurai Showdown, finishes at 34th overall and one desire of seventh highest.

But the big one, Judgment has now closed out as the third highest most desired game. Garnering 13 total desires, it had the most desired status from two people, while three others had it as its runner-up.

Now that both are out, they're both stricken. Updating the Master Index accordingly.

• Super Mario Maker 2 jumps off shelves today, so it's now been stricken from the Master Index. Finishing just barely making the top 10 at 10, seven total desires are to its credit, with the highest being second overall.

• Well hello. After two weeks of no games on the Index being released, the drought is done (well, until one week from now). Dragon Quest Builders 2 is out today and finishes as the 16th most desired game. To its credit are five desires in all, with one having at second highest. As always, it is stricken from the Master Index and said Index is being updated accordingly.

• One week later, and now the 19th most desired game, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, is now out and off the Master Index. It finished with three desires, the highest was someone's second most desired.

EDIT: While doing some upkeep a few hours after this post, I discovered Hellpoint got pushed into 2020, so it's being stricken from the list. Being taken off at 38th overall, it had one desire of seventh most desired.