4. Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening
    5. Gears 5
    6. Death Stranding
    7. Jedi Fallen Order
    8. Dragon Quest 11 Switch. (Prev 9)
    9. Code Vein (prev 10)
    10. Pokémon (new)

Updated

• With today being June 20, that means the 32nd most desired game, My Friend Pedro, is now out and stricken from the Master Index. It finished with two desires: 10th and 14th highest.

Question: With Judgment going early access tomorrow, should I strike it then, or wait until publicly available on the 25th?

• @brannox I would wait for the 25th, but I doubt it's placement would change between now and then, so I don't know that it necessarily matters.

• @capnbobamous True, and I tend to lean to tomorrow, only because it gives me a reason to take a game off, but since you're the only to respond, you have the deciding vote!

(And you would be surprised: With every update and game release things can swap spots, even if it's just one place.)

1. DEATH STRANDING
    2. Judgment
    3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2020
    4. Football Manager 2020
    5. CTR: Nitro-Fueled
    6. Doom Eternal
    7. Shenmue III
    8. Control
    9. Man of Medan
    10. Dreams
    11. Age of Empires 2
    12. MediEvil Remastered
    13. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    14. In the Valley of Gods
    15. The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Edition

• Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is now available worldwide, so it is off the Master Index, finishing as the 8th most desired game with nine total desires, the highest of which being the second most coveted game.

• We have a double release day! (Well, pre-order release kind of stunted this but eh...) To start with the lower, Samurai Showdown, finishes at 34th overall and one desire of seventh highest.

But the big one, Judgment has now closed out as the third highest most desired game. Garnering 13 total desires, it had the most desired status from two people, while three others had it as its runner-up.

Now that both are out, they're both stricken. Updating the Master Index accordingly.

• Super Mario Maker 2 jumps off shelves today, so it's now been stricken from the Master Index. Finishing just barely making the top 10 at 10, seven total desires are to its credit, with the highest being second overall.

• Well hello. After two weeks of no games on the Index being released, the drought is done (well, until one week from now). Dragon Quest Builders 2 is out today and finishes as the 16th most desired game. To its credit are five desires in all, with one having at second highest. As always, it is stricken from the Master Index and said Index is being updated accordingly.

• One week later, and now the 19th most desired game, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, is now out and off the Master Index. It finished with three desires, the highest was someone's second most desired.

EDIT: While doing some upkeep a few hours after this post, I discovered Hellpoint got pushed into 2020, so it's being stricken from the list. Being taken off at 38th overall, it had one desire of seventh most desired.

• Sooooo apparently, Wolfenstein: Youngblood has come out a day early on PC? Well, if it's out, it's off (Which actually helps me upkeep the list a little better). Youngblood finished as the 17th most desired game and ironically enough over the course of this thread, this is the first time my desire was actually the highest. I had it at fourth most on my list out of the five desires Youngblood finished with.

Come back tomorrow as Fire Emblem makes a bigger exit!!

• Today's a big day, with the fifth most desired game, Fire Emblem: Three Houses now available. It finishes its time on the Master Index with nine total desires, and two of those being the most coveted game.

• Today is actually a quiet double release day for the Master Index: The lower of the two, Age of Wonders: Planetfall is out and finishes at 38th overall with only desire of eighth highest. But the higher of the two is FromSoftware's Metal Wolf Chaos XD coming to the West. It stops at 20th overall desired, with two pretty high desires of third and fourth most desired game.

Now that they're off the Index, this thread will go dead again for another two and a half weeks. Then the release flood gates burst.

• Spelunky 2 has been pushed out of this year so it's now been disqualified. Updating accordingly.