12. The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Edition

• is not Doom eternal 2019 game?
    anyways

1. Metro Exodus
    2. Doom Eternal
    3. The Outer worlds
    4. Resident Evil 2
    5. RAGE 2

• As much as I'm anticipating DOOM: Eternal, there is no official statement I could find dating it as 2019. As such, it is currently not eligible (though I DO think it'll come out in the fall. It's just not dated as of today), and have adjusted the values accordingly.

• Global Moderator

Some of these Im right out excited about, whilst other Im more just curious about
    OK, here are my list:

1. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    2. CTR: Nitro-Fueled
    3. Devil May Cry 5
    4. Resident Evil 2: Remake
    5. Kingdom Hearts III
    6. The Outer Worlds
    7. Trials: Rising
    8. Rage 2
    9. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    10. Dragon Quest Builders 2

Rest Im curios about:
    Pokemon for Switch
    Days Gone
    Mortal Kombat 11
    MediEvil Remastered
    Shenmue III
    Metal Wolf Chaos XD
    Dreams

• @lotias rank that curiosity in the desire index

1. Kingdom Hearts 3
    2. Devil May Cry 5
    3. Outer Worlds
    4. Shenmue 3
    5. Dreams
    6. Control
    7. Anthem
    8. Judgment

• @lotias By having that split, I'm not sure if you want me to include the bottom half or not. SO: Do you want me to factor ONLY your top 10, or all you've provided? If the latter, is the order listed the order you want to keep, or do you want to move them around? Let me know, and I'll make sure to factor your picks in!

1. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    2. Pokémon Sword and Shield
    3. Luigi's Mansion 3
    4. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
    5. Shovel Knight: King of Cards
    6. MediEvil
    7. The Outer Worlds
    8. Death Stranding

• Global Moderator

@brannox yeah only factor in the top 10 please! the others are more "I will deffo keep an eye on", but the top 10 are ones Im interested in! :D

• @lotias Will do! Thanks for the response!

1. 10 Beautiful Postcards
    2. Hylics 2
    3. Ace Combat 7
    4. Sable
    5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    6. Spelunky 2
    7. Shenmue III
    8. Judgement
    9. Resident Evil 2
    10. Dreams

• And the Desire Index's reductions have begun! Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is now out today, so the 42nd overall desired game with one desire being fifth highest has now been stricken.

Let the Q1's avalanche of releases commence!

• The second 2019 release is here (well, from this list anyway) with 25th overall Onimusha: Warlords now available. The game finishes with three desires, all pretty much in the same spot: 9th, 10th, and 11th. As always, when a game comes out, it has now been stricken from the Master Index.

• Do we update our own list or update our list in a new post?

1. The Outer Worlds
    2. Control
    3. Shenmue III
    4. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    5. Death Stranding
    6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    7. NFS Heat
    8. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
    9. Medievil Remastered
    10. In the Valley of Gods

• @iboshow You can do either. If you update your original post, just leave a new one saying as such, and I'll take your new iteration into account. If you also include finite details like what move around, what you add/take off, etc., that will also be a big help.

@bam541 Thanks for your submission! Factoring in your desires now (Although for your most desired, it won't be around long! Just 3 days away!).

• Another Question, when do we start doing a 2020 desire index.

• @iboshow Because there are primarily two categories of release dates (Definitively 2019, and those that don't have dates at all), that would mean we would have an entirely separate Desire Index thread, and personally, this one is more than enough to curate at the moment.

However, when we get into the second half of the year, 2020 will be in MUCH better focus than it is now (what with that gigantic trade show... whatsit called again? 3E?), so creating one now wouldn't really make sense. Otherwise, I would've kept the original thread going and this one wouldn't exist, but the majority voted to have this one, so here we are.

All that being said, this shouldn't discourage anyone from making their own, if they so chose.

• @brannox I agree right now is too early for 2020, I was just thinking of when this list has shrunk and 2020 is big.