The 2019 Desire Index

• Ape Out has now been released and as such, been stricken from the Master Index. It finished at 47th overall with a lone desire of 12th highest.

• A double release date today as #30 Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove and #43 Dead or Alive 6 are both available and gone from the Master Index. The former had three desires to its credit, the highest of which at third most, whereas the latter had only one desire, and it being seventh highest.

• I've added Pokémon Sword and Shield to my list at position #3 (of 3).

• Left Alive is now out, finishing at 36th overall and two total desires: 8th and 17th. As a result, it has now been taken off the Master Index.

1. The Outer Worlds
    2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    3. Astral Chain
    4. Control
    5. Judgement
    6. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    7. Super Mario Maker 2
    8. Dreams
    9. Catherine: Full Body
    10. Luigi's Mansion 3

I feel strongly about that top 5 but then the bottom 5 I desire a lot less. Respawn has blown me away with Titanfall 2 so I have hope, but we have no idea what direction this Star Wars interpretation is going.

• While factoring in the newest desires, I decided to go ahead and strike the 46th most desired game, Total War: Three Kingdoms (only one desire of 14th highest) from the Master Index, as technically it's now out for the east coast of the U.S. and I'll be passed out when goes live for all.

But another reason I bring up the newest edit of the Master Index beyond taking a game off is because just ONE day before I can officially take it off, Devil May Cry 5 slipped from second to third most desired game on the list by virtue of Judgement having an additional desire.

So in all likelihood, that's the way it'll stay for the next 24 hours until I take it off for good.

• @brannox I think Total War: Three Kingdoms is out May 23. It's been delayed several times so I could be wrong.

• @shoulderguy Thank you for the catch! I use a huge list of games' release dates from a website, but apparently they don't update as often (or correctly, I'm not sure) as I would like. Readjusting!

• Devil May Cry 5 is now HERE! The third most desired game now is sunsetted from the Master Index. It finishes with 11 different desires, with two people having it as their most desired game, and four others had it in their top five! Enjoy your demon hunting!

• Why hello there. Been awhile (2 weeks in fact) since the last game on this Index had a release. No I haven't forgotten about the thread. Yes I'm crazy.

But enough of me! What's more important is the third overall most desired game, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, is now out (Well, I'm writing this technically on the 21st, but I'm going to be busy tomorrow and didn't want to risk juggling multiple things.)

SO! With 10 total desires, with one person having it as their most desired game, Sekiro is now officially stricken from the Master Index.

• Hello again! A double release today, but near the bottom of the Index:

Yoshi's Crafted World finishes at 35th overall, with two desires: 12th and 18th highest
    Tropico 6 is also out coming off at 43rd overall with only one desire of 12th highest.

Both are now gone from the Master Index.

• A little update, removing games already released, and also lifting Wolfenstein Youngblood and Days Gone up.

@bam541 said in The 2019 Desire Index:

I missed this thread before, good thing you bumped it up.

1. The Outer Worlds
    2. Control
    3. Shenmue III
    4. Days Gone
    5. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    6. Rage 2
    7. Dreams
    8. CTR: Nitro Fueled
    9. Medievil Remastered
    10. My Friend Pedro
    11. In the Valley of Gods
    12. Sable
    13. Psychonauts 2
    14. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Also, it's cool to see the top 10 index submitted on the most recent Community Showcase.

• @bam541 Thanks. I thought it would be fun to try and get Jones to do a pseudo Top 10s VO for this little project.

• Also, for anyone who may be changing/updating their index:

If you do so, please leave a post or response to yourself letting me know you've done so. While factoring in Bam's changes, I noticed some anomalies in desires missing (both taken off and added onto lists). This helps me make sure this Index is as accurate as possible (And considering I submitted this as a Top 10 on the most recent showcase and it already is invalid what with Rage 2 jumping up X-) ).

• @brannox Updated mine:

1. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
    3. Pokémon Sword and Shield
    4. Wolfenstein: Youngblood
    5. SteamWorld Quest - Hand of Gilgamech
    6. Cadence of Hyrule
    7. MediEvil
    8. Judgment
    9. Super Mario Maker 2
    10. Man of Medan
    11. Astral Chain
    12. Luigi's Mansion 3
    13. Daemon X Machina
    14. Gears 5
    15. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    16. Shovel Knight: King of Cards
    17. Indivisible

• Question: With Dreams coming next week as Early Access, but in a limited (?!?) capacity, would you consider it "out" when it goes live? If so, I'll strike it next week. If not, I'll probably keep it on here until the thread ends in December. Let me know!

• Since no one answered, and technically it became available for purchase, I'm striking the 8th most desired (Seven total desires with one having it at most desired) Dreams from the Master Index.

• The 10th most desired overall with six desires total (the highest of which being third most), Mortal Kombat 11, is now out and is stricken from the Master Index.

Now "GET OVER THERE" and unleash your most spectacular fatalities!

• @brannox I just saw this message, I would not consider it out yet.

• While doing some research and clean-up in the document I have with everyone's desires, I missed that Shovel Knight: King of Cards actually two weeks ago. Granted, it was 47th out of 50 with one desire of 16th, but I have rectified the mistake.