ave the allies confirmed they'll be doing a Hall of Greats this month?

• Banned

Also, what is the date for their GOTY awards? I looked on their main website but found nothing so just wondering if anyone in the community can help me out so I can plan ahead?

Mod Edit - Links removed

• Global Moderator

There isn't an exact date for either one yet but they won't be this month as they're on holiday right now. They'll both happen sometimes in January though.

• Kyle confirmed January on a Group Stream, not sure if it was the last one. As I understand, Blood is generally in charge of organising and planning Group Streams ahead of time but he left for break quite a while before the last group stream. If I had to bet I'd say it'll be on 15th January, following their probable 2018 Awards stream on the 8th.

• I do remember them mentioning HOG will be next month. I'm not so sure on a GOTY awards stream though, I believe Jones mentioned recently things would be much different from last year... which is probably for the best. That GOTY discussion last year was draining, both for Allies and audience.

• Global Moderator

Just wanted to clarify that the GOTY awards will be a video and not a livestream like last year.

@hazz3r They all plan and pick out games for the group streams in a monthly meeting. There are no dates for the awards or HOG yet.

• Yeah, honestly that hadn’t been made super clear to me, I was under the impression that it was going to be a livestream until I read that Patreon post.

As someone who watches all the streams as regular videos anyway, I can assure people that the deliberations are much more digestible that way. I watched them over the course of a week.

• So the upcoming January HOG is actually the Q4 one for 2018 still, they're running late a bit. It's been a while since the last one.