What January titles are you picking up.

• Tales of Vesperia.

cant wait to replay it with all the content!

• @bigdude1
    Can't wait to finally play it in English, seriously wonder what took so long localizing it.

Also I really hope the next Tales of game goes for more of a Vesperia look.

• I have Tales of Vesperia on my PS3. Played pretty far and my cousin said there were some differences on Xbox360. He enjoyed playing as Patty when we played a bit. Had to check online once because it needed me to type a word in japanese.

I need info whether DMCV CE(non-jacket one) will come to EU since DX version isn't available physically. Mainly to tune out that Subhuman song.

• Tales of Vesperia
    Resident Evil 2
    Kingdom Hearts 3

• I pre ordered RE2 and KH3 (bought the $99.9 collection) since E3, Vane looks interesting and i am on the fence with Ace Combat 7.

• Funny enough, likely nothing. ace combat is a maybe depending on reviews but I avoid horror games so re2 is out(can't wait for a huber playthrough) and i am not even slightly caught up on kingdom hearts but it might be. A sale pick up if it drops in price like FF15

• Kingdom Hearts III is a maybe, besides that i'm not interested in anything coming out this month, i think.

• My RE2 CE got cancelled so need to think whether to go digital or not since they only offer base game as physical copy

• Tales of Vesperia, Resident Evil 2, and Kingdom Hearts 3. Waiting to see how Travis Returns turns out, and if February is not too packed, I might get it, Onimusha, or Ace Combat...yikes...

• I'm depressingly poor...
    But I will pick up KH3, just might not be until Feb for my birthday.
    I have a tradition of finishing the KH games in one weekend to continue.