Updated: EZA Forum FantasyCritic League 2020 Season Thread

• That's quick, should we wait a couple weeks into January?

• Hitman 3 comes out pretty soon. Don’t think we can wait.

I’m off work until the 4th so I can do any time that’s most convenient for people, but if we can avoid starting between 4-10 PM PST I would appreciate it!

Also, I would love more people and less games. It means we have even less sure things, although we might struggle with drafting!

• I'm totally down to have my heart broken by bad decisions again! Sorry I'm not as active on Discord right now. I keep the Desktop app closed while I work, and since I've been working from home most of the year, I kinda walk away from my PC when I'm off work.

• What would be the time on Saturday? I'm still a little unsure about participating this time around.

• I’m still down to do Saturday but after 9:15PM PST would be 12:15AM EST and that’ll be way too late. Took us 3 hours last year.

• I'm up for joining this year

• Just an update:

Draft is Saturday, Jan 2nd at 8pm PST (make sure to calculate the time difference for where you live)

@Sazime @Inustar @HappyGaming still need to make new publisher names for 2021. Don't get cut this year! If you're not update in the next like 20 hours, you might not get to play this year.

• @tokyoslim Thanks for the reminder! Creating my team now.

• Heh, 8th place 2 years in a row. I'm on a roll!

• 0_1609717479000_548d5103-5f67-4881-8192-47614984a5b0-image.png

• 0_1609721530922_Shadow Baby Productions.JPG

• Ugh, I got sick over the weekend, but was sure I still had a reminder set so I could get in Discord and participate directly, even if in an uncomfortable fashion. In my haze, I set my reminder for 2 weeks out.

That's for letting my poor team auto-fill, fellas. Sorry I wasn't there.

0_1609810307256_wnc.PNG

• @sazime Minus my counterpick of course, I still think all of these could work out better than expected. A lot of games feel like more of a gamble than usual this year. Still wish you and everyone the best luck and hope you're feeling better, friend!

• @happygaming My self inflicted food poisoning has reverted, yes. :) I kinda want to get 8th place again, just because the odds of that happening are so low.

• I couldn't find a thread for The Medium so I figured I'd post this gameplay demo here. Until now, I haven't seen footage of this before; just the reveal trailer. I think I will like this game and I'm super open to more of these survival horror games popping up.

It definitely copies a lot of Silent Hill's homework, which I figured would happen, but it's also just outright taking the cheesy acting too which I can live without by today's standards. Also a healthy dose of Until Dawn's talking to yourself as you discover items and such.

Anyways, I'm into it, but it does look a bit rough. Kinda like a lower budget Until Dawn. Still difficult to tell how this will review because the cool stuff we see in this demo could be repeated 14 times over for all we know. I went from intrigued to excited after this demo.

The Medium - Official 14 Minutes Of Xbox Series X 4K Gameplay Trailer
    Youtube Video