HMs:
      Megaman 11
      Marvel's Spider-Man
      God of War
      Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Games I played that didn't make the list:
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 - Wasn't feeling the story
    A Way Out - The whole final fight made no sense
    Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - No story really. P4Dan was better even back on Vita when I played that

• The most surprising thing to me from this list has been that people voted for Metal Gear Survive. Didn't think anyone liked the game.

• @tearju-engi I haven't even tried to slay Behemoth, cause I feel like I'd be the one messing something up, especially after I saw in that first hunt where it flees, how ecliptic meteor messes with the camera. How am I supposed to find a comet to hide behind when the camera is forcing me to look at the sky?

Lunastra is basically just a ramped up Teostra though. I think you can interrupt the explosion with a flash pod, maybe, but yeah, if you get hit by it, you need to be immediately using an astera jerky because its recoverable damage.

I only did the Witcher quest once so far, and yeah, that was a really long fight. I think its only one quest, but like you said, there are side quests in the quest itself, which I didn't realize when I was doing it, aside from what looked like a few gajalakka tracks or something.

• Update: I started and played 5 hours of Spider-Man with my family today. This game isn’t very good at all. It feels like it’s in-Line with the bad checklist open world trends of the past decade while adding a wise ass protagonist to make hacking towers all the more annoying.

I JUST criticized RDR2 for characters yapping in my ear about a whole lot of NOTHING. Well, RDR2 is waaaaay more tasteful than this game. The game told me I had to “kill time” while I wait for Dr Octavious to call me. So great I have to swing around and do filler tower missions. In the middle of it, Jonah Jameson yells about a bunch of nonsense in your ear, then it’s followed by Mary Jane who says she won’t quit her pursuit of suspicious museum nonsense, then Aunt May immediately calls me to ask if everything is ok. This unnecessary dialogue while I swing around New York is soooo tired 5 hours into the game. It adds nothing.

This game is just a constant stream of information that adds nothing to my enjoyment. Why would I need or want to collect backpacks to get better moves or armour or whatever all the while characters talk in my ear and I get random crime alerts. This is overwhelming in the worst way.

Spider tokens
    Random crime
    Towers to hack
    Plain as day upgrade trees
    Every line of dialogue is in a constant state of sarcasm or attempt of humour

YIKES
    No clue how this game made #3

Unfair for people to shit on Arkham Knight when the combat in that game is more fun, the writing is better, the atmosphere, score, general audio, and controls are far and beyond superior.

• To mods: let's move this to the Hall of Fame.

• @mbun Hello, it is I, the person that also helped give points to ONRUSH and Bloodstained.

I've been on vacation so I haven't checked out the forum but it's good to see that God of War took its rightful place, although I personally don't even think RDR2 should be anywhere near the top 10.

Here's my list and all that jazz:

1. God of War
    2. Spider-Man
    3. Fallout 76
    4. Ni No Kuni 2

Honorable Mentions:

• Monster Hunter: World
    • Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
    • ONRUSH
    • Warhammer: Vermintide II

I've bolded games that didn't make the list, so I can chastise you all for your mistakes choices.

Fallout 76 - Yep, it's a meme to hate this game but as a person that despised the story of Fallout 4, this was pretty much everything I wanted from the series - a lot of exploration, weapon customization, and I found some of the quest lines to be my favorite in the entire series. It wasn't the most stable thing in the world but I didn't have nearly the number of problems that everyone else did with it. I'll defend this game until the end of the earth, I just don't expect anyone to agree with me.

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - I'm honestly shocked this didn't make the list, I thought this was a dark horse candidate for top 10 easily. We haven't had a "proper" Castlevania game in forever and this adds in clever tweaks that elevate the experience. Play it!

ONRUSH - I wouldn't have played this if it wasn't given away for free but I immensely enjoyed my time with this "racer". It's so unique in comparison to nearly everything else released this year and I'm actually fairly close to getting the platinum on this bad boy. If the online servers had been more stable, it just may have cracked into the numbered section of my list.

Warhammer: Vermintide II - A very late change threw this onto my list and I have to say - this is the best online multiplayer game of 2018. I've been dying for another Left 4 Dead and I'd say this easily fills the void, if not exceeds those expectations due to classes and weapon crafting.

• @sabotagethetruth Love that you love Fallout 76. Haven’t played it and probably never will , but it’s nice to hear someone not hate on it!

Speaking of not hating on it, one of the most prominent Fallout YouTube creators ManyATrueNerd shares your opinion on 76 and is planning on putting together a Mega Video. He’s been working on it for quite some time but I think it might be coming out this Saturday. It’ll likely be called “Fallout 76 is better than you think”, to match his Fallout 3 video. I recommend keeping an eye out!

• FYI, I just submitted our top 25 list to the Community Showcase, so hopefully we'll get some impressions from Brandon and Ian about our choices!

• @axel I've already submitted it for February Q&A. Kyle wasn't happy.

• @ffff0 Really? But it wasn't even over a month ago, was it?

• @axel It was over by February 22, when the questions were taken. It should be available to everyone this weekend, so check it out and decide whether you want to get more elaborate response from Ian and Brandon.

• I really don't understand how this stuff works, I checked last month's post and didn't find any comment related to this in there:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/community-2019-24401445

And that was from before we finished revealing our list. And that show was with Damiani, not Kyle, so I'm very confused.

Now there's today's post, and I tried submitting 4 times already and as soon as I refresh the page my comment is gone :/

• Never mind, just realized you sent it to the Q&A, not Community Showcase, now I get it!

• @axel I had the same submission problem once. I wrote to Patreon's support and they fixed it.

• Global Moderator

@Axel I don't know if it's true or not but someone worked out that if you use the enter key to make a new line in patreon comments it's more likely to delete yours. Plenty of people have line breaks though and don't get deleted so I have no idea what's actually triggering it beyond maybe that being a factor.

• If you reply to your comment I feel like it's less likely to get erased. But it may just be placebo.

That's why you'll see a bunch of regulars post, and then reply to their own post.

• @tokyoslim I'd heard all kind of stuff, and that does seem to influence it. Also, editing your comment seems to make it more likely to get erased.

• @tokyoslim I always reply to my own post on long comments but it’s definitely not foolproof

• Just watched @ffff0 's list submission on the Q&A, it's worth it for Kyle's bitterness alone. Maybe if they released it on more platforms, there will be more love for Into the Breach, don't blame us Kyle! :p

• Taiko no Tatsujin didn't even make the list. Into the Breach got too much love. :p