So, do we think we have seen all of the worlds in KH3?

• I cant recall whether all of the worlds were disclosed in pre-release trailers for the original and KH2 but I can't help but to hope they are holding out on a few surprises for KH3. Would love to see a few more worlds, whether something obvious (Moana?) or something out of left field. I, for one, am rooting for a deep cut like Black Cauldron!

• surely not, but I doubt there will be anything too surprising, likely just worlds of franchises that have appeared in previous games, like I doubt we would see a Star Wars world that wasn't used as part of the advertising.

• THIS POST CONTAINS WHAT MAY BE CONSIDERED AS SPOILERS SO EVEN WITH THE ATTACHED TAG, DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO BE COMPLETELY MEDIA BLACKOUT

Taking a look at just the main numbered entries, I think it's a decent bet to guess a window of the amount, only including playable areas:

KH 1: 13
    KH 2: 12

And all the worlds that we know for KH III so far:

Olympus Coliseum, Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Twilight Town, Hundred Acre Wood, Pirates of the Caribbean, San Fransokyo, Frozen, Tangled, what looks to be the same world as the Keyblade Graveyard and what I call three "In-between" worlds, (A cloud like location, the realm of darkness, and whatever that castle thing is in the final trailer)

This brings the count to 13, so my guess is we're done. It'll be nice if we get surprised with one or two more, but I don't see it happening outside of MAYBE

Radiant Garden