EZA curates February games: What are you anticipating? What's worth checking out?

• A thread for sharing new games coming out in February... what are your personal picks/interests of the month?

Did you discover some small game that not everyone knows about?
    Share that and let us know what it is about!

Already know a thing or two that interests you?
    Make a list (or a swanky desire index) of your interests and/or possibles!

Don't know what's so great about an upcoming game you keep hearing about?
    Ask here!

Don't follow gaming news that closely and just want to passively see what BigGames™ people care about?
    This is the place!

~

Thread concept:

The basic idea is to list new games that you are interested in, as well as games you are potentially curious about or want to give wider attention to. You can briefly describe them or ask other people to help fill you in. The hope is that regular threads like these can act as a collective filter/discovery mechanism to help people decide what is worth checking out.

"New games" means any new title that is being released or ported this month in any capacity (not "backlogs/what you are playing this month"). The angle here is sharing your anticipation and promoting game discovery (as opposed to sharing comments about a first playthrough in progress - that belongs elsewhere).

• If you want a handy list that covers most of the major upcoming games of the month, here's one text list. Feel free to post other lists or list videos that you find useful.
    • Final request: If you are the first person to mention a game please provide (at minimum) a short sentence description. (If it is a very big AAA release though, then don't worry about it.) This is a good convention that makes the thread more useful as a discovery mechanism, and especially helps out anyone who doesn't follow the news as closely as you.

• There are two games that have been on my radar since announcement:

Wargroove:
    Wargroove is an indie spiritual successor to "Advance Wars", but using a fantasy setting instead of modern military. So it is a map-by-map style turn based strategy game using expendable units and done in a charming, lighthearted style.

Etrian Odyssey Nexus:
    Like all Etrian Odyssey games, it is a party based dungeon crawler with a big emphasis on class choice and fighting/avoiding roaming boss-like FOE enemies on each floor. Plus you get to draw your own map on touchscreen to cement that sense of progress into the unknown. This has been said to be the last EO game on the 3DS, and it is very much a celebration/cumulation of the series featuring a big mix of classes and elements taken from all previous games.

• +1 for Wargroove, and it's already received very good reviews so I'll probably pick it up.

There's a lot of intriguing stuff this month, I'd like to highlight:

AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected

Youtube Video

Jolliness! It's out on February 7th, I'd wait for reviews of course, but it looks very charming!

Metro Exodus

Haven't played the other games in the series but it looks like a very competent FPS, might scratch that Wolfenstein itch! Out February 15th.

Trials Rising

Also never played much of Trials but this entry looks like the best one so far. Don will probably love it and I hope the Allies play it together in a group stream that week, it's out on February 26th.

• Youtube Video

The Liar Princess and The Blind Prince
    Really interested about it because story looks promising. A good change of pace for all these big games