Year 3 DisneyLand Community Meetup

• Greetings and Salutations, everybody! Your friendly, neighborhood Outlaw here to announce the time has come for us to reunite once again for the third annual Easy Allies: In Concert! But hey, while you're in town, why not join me in one of the most beloved EZA traditions, DISNEYLAND! I promise a blast and it'll be a great way to hang out with old friends or make new ones. ^-^

Info is as follows.
    WHEN; Friday, March 22nd.
    WHERE: 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
    HOW MUCH?: $150 (That price hike…>-<)
    CONTACT: Me, @XWFOUTLAW on Twitter if you have any questions.
    NOTE: We will be switching it up this year and we will be meeting at California Adventure this time around.

MEET UPS:
    Morning- 10 am: In front of Carthay Circle on Buena Vista Street.
    Afternoon- 12pm: In front of Flo’s V8 in Cars Land.
    Evening- 5pm: In front of Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.

TIPS: PLEASE Bring comfortable walking shoes. You will regret if you don't. A sweatshirt or jacket is also recommended as it can get very cold at night. We suggest also bringing a backpack or bag of some sort, a phone charger if you want ease of mind with that, and some cash for Parking ($25) and spending. Also you can bring a sealed water bottle inside to save money on the inflated prices within the park. Hope you guys are as excited as I am!

• You think we're gonna stay in CA Adventure, or should I get a park hopper?

• @tokyoslim
    It's an extra $50 for park hopper. I plan on keeping it in Cali Adventure for the day. However in think you can upgrade your ticket the same day. And if the group wants to jump I wont say no. So if we finish everything early we can go to the Resort. Tbh, I was tempted to reserve lanes at the bowling ally.

• Also:
    I'm getting into town on the 20th and leaving on the 26th - so if anyone is in town early/late and wants to do something else - let me know.
    I am probably going to be hitting up my favorite places (The Getty, Griffith Observatory, Universal Studios, a movie at The New Beverly, etc) many of which are cheap or free. Would be down to pick up/drop off and do the whole tour.