Year 3 DisneyLand Community Meetup

• Greetings and Salutations, everybody! Your friendly, neighborhood Outlaw here to announce the time has come for us to reunite once again for the third annual Easy Allies: In Concert! But hey, while you're in town, why not join me in one of the most beloved EZA traditions, DISNEYLAND! I promise a blast and it'll be a great way to hang out with old friends or make new ones. ^-^

Info is as follows.
    WHEN; Friday, March 22nd.
    WHERE: 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
    HOW MUCH?: $150 (That price hike…>-<)
    CONTACT: Me, @XWFOUTLAW on Twitter if you have any questions.
    NOTE: We will be switching it up this year and we will be meeting at California Adventure this time around.

MEET UPS:
    Morning- 10 am: In front of Carthay Circle on Buena Vista Street.
    Afternoon- 12pm: In front of Flo’s V8 in Cars Land.
    Evening- 5pm: In front of Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.

TIPS: PLEASE Bring comfortable walking shoes. You will regret if you don't. A sweatshirt or jacket is also recommended as it can get very cold at night. We suggest also bringing a backpack or bag of some sort, a phone charger if you want ease of mind with that, and some cash for Parking ($25) and spending. Also you can bring a sealed water bottle inside to save money on the inflated prices within the park. Hope you guys are as excited as I am!

• You think we're gonna stay in CA Adventure, or should I get a park hopper?

• @tokyoslim
    It's an extra $50 for park hopper. I plan on keeping it in Cali Adventure for the day. However in think you can upgrade your ticket the same day. And if the group wants to jump I wont say no. So if we finish everything early we can go to the Resort. Tbh, I was tempted to reserve lanes at the bowling ally.

• Also:
    I'm getting into town on the 20th and leaving on the 26th - so if anyone is in town early/late and wants to do something else - let me know.
    I am probably going to be hitting up my favorite places (The Getty, Griffith Observatory, Universal Studios, a movie at The New Beverly, etc) many of which are cheap or free. Would be down to pick up/drop off and do the whole tour.

• File under SEMI RELATED ACTIVITIES:

http://www.getty.edu/visit/center/

If the weather is good, planning an informal open to everyone brunch picnic at The Getty on Saturday pre-show (obviously)
    The Getty is a world-class art museum, has a fantastic outdoor garden and lawn area (where picnicking shall occur) and has stunning views of L.A.
    Entrance is free, audio guides for the museum is free, everything but parking and food/drink purchases on-site is free. Parking is $15, but carpooling is encouraged which would help mitigate the costs for those on limited budgets. Also, Lyft/Uber/Taxis can drop you off. I will be mobile and probably have 2 or 3 people I can pick up if need be. I will be wanting to get there around 10 or 10:30 just to secure a good spot. It may or may not be busy. Will prob be moseying around checking out exhibits for a bit, so if you just want to show up with lunch, 11 or 11:30 is probably a good time to show up. I will find some way to mark out some territory in case you come by and nobody is around.

Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed to be brought in, though not eaten inside the museum. We'll be meeting up in the main garden, probably along the big limestone wall under the cafe area as pictured below.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• As we are approaching The 3rd Annual (Unofficial) Easy Allies Disneyland meetup in just about week I think I should give a brief update on the day of the event.

First, The weather looks like it will be a great day for being outside. Mid-Low 60 with a slight breeze. So bring a hoodie or a light jacket when you come to the park as it will get chilly when the sun goes down.

Next, I understand that there will be a few who are attending who have not met me before. So anyone heading to the meetup points around the park at the times mentioned above, I will be wearing my EZA baseball cap and a baby blue Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game T-shirt. We will be staying approximately 5min after the meetup time and then the group will depart. Anyone who arrives at the park in between the meetup times who wants to join us, please Tweet or DM me and I will give an update as to the groups location in the park.

Lastly, a few have been asking about whether or not we will be park-hopping at all that day.
    After the 5:00PM meetup I will check in with everyone who attends whether or not they want to park hop over to Disneyland Resort for the rest of the day. Again, the plan is to keep the group in California Adventure for as long as possible, if anyone buys a single-park ticket and decides to want to go to the resort as well that day, you can upgrade your ticket for $50.

Again feel free to Tweet or DM any questions you may have on any of the topics above @XWFOUTLAW

See you all in a week and enjoy the Mash.
    Love & Respect.

X

• How many people we expecting? Including the two of us?

• @tokyoslim I'll drop you a line when I'm in town. We get in on the 19th but going to San Diego for some surfing and then driving up. May join for that picnic

I think I'll sit out the Disneyland adventure this time around, I know it's blasphemy around here but it's just not my cup of tea.

If you guys go out for dinner/drinks after though I'm down

• @mango Nice, I think there might be something happening that evening, but I'm not really sure yet.
    See you next week!

• Global Moderator

I'll be there this year. Don't have much planned but I probably won't be going to Disneyland. Just not really my thing.

I must still talk to a few on what they're doing the days before/after. Staying with two other allies also.

• Update: bringing 2 people to Disney me tomorrow. So see you in the morning XFW.

Getty brunch still on, but in due to the possibility of inclement weather, we're meeting up under the covered part of the Garden Terrace Cafe.

• Weather is good, we in the grass

• Sophie is the goodest doggo

• Getty brunch Meetup
    0_1553583119689_IMG-20190323-WA0047.jpg