How active are these forums?

• I gotta add, I do love the coziness of this forum and the fact that we end up "knowing" each other, but indeed some fresh blood wouldn't hurt once in a while!

• I like how small we are. Feel like I know people more that way. I'm also like 50% lurker though, depending on the month.

• Like Axel said, I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of you, and I don't think that would happen if we were massive. That's not to say I don't welcome new people, just that I really appreciate the coziness.

• We're basically the forum equivalent of Jones' garage.

• @kristen-rogers Wow, an official response, neat.

Loving the cozy vibes everyone is ensuring this place brings. Hopefully another member doesn't take away from that. It's been a while since I've spent a solid amount of time on a forum of some kind. I don't use reddit myself, but am open to the Discord. Although I imagine the pace of the conversation is a bit different there.

• I'm of the mind that these types of traditional message boards/forums are mostly dead anyways now that reddit, twitch, discord, etc exist. That said, I'm still just used to it and enjoy this type of forum more than the new stuff.. I'm sure we'd see a few more new users if it got more shout outs on streams or whatever though. I'm guessing most people don't know this place is here haha

• @faaip When neogaf was deemed unworthy for people to post on people came and flooded these places, people know of this place but hate the layout of the forums because it's different.

• @iboshow Ah yeah I forgot about that haha

• EZA Community is everywhere. I still appreciate forums and can't keep up with a Twitch stream or YouTube comments.

Been on GT forums since 2007 (GoTaco) and stuck there because that website was extremely unique between user blogs, user videos, factions/private forums. Some users had Photoshop tutorials back in the day which taught me a few things.

I kinda just hung around the GT Forums until the bitter end and then moved over here but the community is completely split up with these forums being the quietest. I think a lot of the longtime GT fans were more into the website itself than being fans of the hosts (Allies).

• An active forum begins with you and is followed by us.
    I work late so often I am about mostly on weekends. However, I think Twitter is often the best place for community interaction although I find it can be restrictive but that's the nature of Twitter because of the large community it has.