EZA curates March games: What are you anticipating? What's worth checking out?

• Devil May Cry 5 & Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. As soon as the update occur for bloody palace I'll be playing DMC5 in April.

• I'm gonna play Sekiro day 1 because its From Soft and Hidetaka Miyazaki but I feel like I know very little about this game. It hasn't been push very hard considering its published by Activision. I'm not shaking in anticipation like I was with Bloodborne and Dark Souls III.

I want to play DMC5 but Sekiro is March if not all summer.

• @dipset I like to think that From Soft wants to keep a tight lid and surprise people, and Activision trusts them enough to allow that.

• @bam541

I've bitched and moaned about this on the forum before but Bandai Namco spoiled Dark Souls 3 in an auto-play Facebook video at launch. Whereas Sony sold us on Bloodborne not showing beyond the Cleric Beast.

Bandai Namco have been in my bad books ever since then (I also don't think Dark Souls needed 3 games in 7 years when the studio made other games too).

So I appreciate the tight lid if that's what is happening.

• For me the big picks are Devil May Cry 5 and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

I also plan to get The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2. I've heard great things about the series, but I never got around to it. So it feels like a great time now to finally play it when both of them are coming out on PS4.

• Personally I only care about The Division 2 in march. Everything else (which is basically only Sekiro, I think) I can play later.

• Global Moderator

I am really looking forward to Devil May Cry 5. It just looks like such a hype game. Also gonna give The Division 2 a go with friends I played the first game with.

• Dead or alive 6 is a good fighting game, don't sleep on it

• @iboshow
    Yeah, sleep with it.
    If you want me to be serious, I don't think it's worthwhile to invest in a DoA title in its first version. I just know there will be a Ultimate or most ultimate version later, so I'll try the game out when that happens.

• I missed Return of The Obra Dinn completely in October and honestly this is one heck of a gem. Now that i'm getting around to playing this game I can't really stop. Haven't played a mystery game like it before. Highly recommended!