What to Finish First?

• @Mbun Pikmin 3 then Tropical Freeze!

• @Alex840 Gonna wait on someone who hasn't gone yet to reply to keep the game fair.

• Ooh. Well I'm feeling RPGish lately so I'll list a few here for suggestions

1. Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl
    2. Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
    3. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
    4. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
    5. Final Fantasy XIII-2 PC

• @Mbun said in What to Finish First?:

@sam776 Sabotage beat me to it, but I agree with his answer and want to add that you should wait on Stardew Valley like me anyways. It's still cooking, and it'll make the full experience later all that much nicer if you wait for it.

@SabotageTheTruth The only one of those I've watched is Cowboy Bebop. Feels like a stereotype telling you to go for the anime first, but at least it's a good show that's not terribly long, within your grasp to finally push through and check off.

I guess it couldn't hurt to let you guys pick which game I scratch off my backlog next. It's such a mess:

1. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
    2. Dust: An Elysian Tail
    3. Rayman Origins
    4. one Sonic game (Got most from that recent Humble Bundle, barely played any)
    5. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (yes, the first game)
    6. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
    7. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
    8. Pikmin 3
    9. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
    10. Warioland II
    11. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
    12. Rune Factory
    13. Rune Factory 4
    14. Legend of Grimrock
    15. SteamWorld Dig (Forgot I owned this. Wasn't digging it and uninstalled.)

I would say The Witcher: EE should be your next game. While I have only played a small portion of the third game, the original is still my personal favourite in the series. Enjoy!

I'm just finishing up Trails of Cold Steel (last chapter) so I should be ready for a new game soon. Bit of diversity with my options, but I really don't mind what I start next. Would be nice if someone could save me the trouble of choosing ^^

1. The Witcher 3 (I need to get around to completing this some time, bit daunting though having just come off another very lengthy RPG)

2. Alien Isolation (I only made it a couple of hours in and dropped it for some reason)

3. Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter (Big fan, both of SH and the genre. I haven't started it yet though due to other games getting in the way)

• @Sheria it's a bit late but if you haven't decided yet, Sherlock Holmes!

I just play the Witcher 3 for a couple hours a week now, I've accepted this game is going to be a part of my life for a long time to come lol. Sherlock Holmes seems like a fun time. Been meaning to pick it up myself!

My pile of shame is quite large, but here's what I'm thinking of tacking next:

1. Persona 3 - This will be my first Persona game!
    2. Nier
    3. Ocarina of Time - Never finished a Zelda game before... stopped after the time jump iirc
    4. Yakuza 3 - Stopped at Chapter 5 iirc

Hope someone reads this =]

• @darthprince4 Ooooh, that's hard! I was gonna say Persona 3, and Nier has a great soundtrack, but I gotta go with Ocarina. Funnily enough, all of those games are getting sequels in 2017.

And for me I've got

• The Killing (stalled out half way through the fourth and final season on Netflix)
    • Powers (it's alright)
    • Baccano!
    • Flower
    • Samurai Champloo

• @Haru17 Lol, that's exactly why those three jumped up my list =p

• @darthprince4 said in What to Finish First?:

@Haru17 Lol, that's exactly why those three jumped up my list =p

But on Ocarina, some of the best puzzles and story sequences are in the back half of that game. The Water Temple is unforgettable, despite all the memes. There're meaningful quests and cleverly hidden secrets that pay off from when you were young Link.

Hopefully that's got you hyped up. It helps to play that game on a TV, so don't shy away from the virtual console versions.

• @Haru17 Lol, that definitely hyped me up! I already have the 3DS version so I'll just stick to that. Might pick up Majora's Mask on VC if I ever get to it.

• star ocean 5 in the desert for the second time
    tokyo mirage sessions chapter 2
    riptide renegade just screwing around

• @FF7Cloud Sorry, this whole thing is a bit fast and loose, but you're supposed to pick one of the media items for the last person to finish (in this case it's me ;)).

• @Haru17 opps sorry i feel stupid

Samurai Champloo then lol

• @Haru17

if it means anything, baccano is amazing and i bought the series twice

• @FF7Cloud @Haru17 Can we second someone else's vote? Samurai Champloo is probably one of my all time favs = D