Metro developer still working on 2 different projects

• https://www.vg247.com/2016/07/19/metro-developer-4a-games-is-alive-and-well-partying-on-boats-working-on-two-secret-projects/

well it has been rumors since years. even they were rumors to be at E3. but now they officially confirmed. so gamescom? will they announced new metro at gamescom?! I cant wait for official announcement. it will fill the spot of STALKER since it will be sandbox game.

Discuss

\

• Despite the fact I enjoy the game, I'm still having trouble finishing Metro 2033. I think I'm more than 50% but some sections annoyed me like the rail cart turret or the part where excessive amounts of monsters crawl out of the ground in those semi-narrow corridors. It feels kinda COD-ish sometimes.

• @GoTaco said in Metro developer still working on 2 different projects:

Despite the fact I enjoy the game, I'm still having trouble finishing Metro 2033. I think I'm more than 50% but some sections annoyed me like the rail cart turret or the part where excessive amounts of monsters crawl out of the ground in those semi-narrow corridors. It feels kinda COD-ish sometimes.

try redux version my friend. its vastly improved. and i believe they are finally making STALKER eque game by making new Metro as sandbox. It will be easily my most anticipated game if it officially announced.

• I'll get to finishing it eventually. I do have Redux. Bought it on sale. I just think if the game didn't have the atmosphere of the Metro system then the game wouldn't be as well praised.

• I just recently played though Metro redux because I got it for free at Gamestop. I didn't really have any expectations and was pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had playing them both. I'd be excited if they announced a new Metro game and I think a sandbox style would be cool.. being able to travel between different settlements at will, etc