Mortal Kombat 11

• @sentinel-beach

Personally Iget the feeling that MK12 might end up being a huge reboot for the entire franchise

• I think I'm pretty deep in the Krypt. Maybe? The last thing I did was place the Dragon Amulet on that door by the cliff side and found inside a new obstacle of sorts. And then had to google, as I felt I'd been in every other place already. And yeah, the way to proceed with that one isn't really tied to any place, per se.

About the requirements, which will take a while to fulfill:

Three amulets are needed there:
    Kronika's one I got by paying 50 000 coins to that shrine statue.
    Shinnok's one requires you to buy that one tree in the forest area for 10 000 souls. Uuh, that sounds lovely. Also a recipe is needed after that for the forge etc.
    Cetrion's one you get by doing 50 Fatalities to her in tower matches (I guess). You'll get her head then for that long row of faces in the Krypt and also the amulet that away.

• @sentinel-beach yeah...

I can muster the souls, but 50 fatalities on Cetrion... there’s also the other heads near the statues, 50 fatalities per character. Don’t mind so much the fatalities... but I’m gonna see a whole lot of those same fatalities! Also re the souls, there is a recipe to forge 250 souls, I’m about up to where you are and had enough ingredients to push 750 souls into my bank account.

• Hey all, just wondering what karacters everyone is playing?

I’ve been getting in deep with Scorpion from the get go and think that’s why I found the combos a lil less intuitive or accessible to start with than MKX. He’s not super flexible and doesn’t really have a lot of simple moves that get lots of hits in, but can be a lot of fun once you really know what you’re doing. However I had a quick go with Noob and in the short time I’ve played with him he’s a corner combo beast, almost every string launches with an opportunity to keep it going.

Found any particularly fun kombo bringers yet?

• Your soul is his.

Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Shang Tsung Gameplay Trailer
    Youtube Video

"Shang Tsung is coming to #MK11 along with Spawn, Sindel, Nightwolf, and 2 more guests in the Kombat Pack! Early access to the Sorcerer begins June 18th."

• Dammit NetherRealm Studios, what's the deal with your pricing strategy? That Shang Tsung reveal actually got me hooked on buying the Kombat Pack, but now I finally checked it on Store and holy Jeep-bus, that's 40 euros?! That's insane. I got the whole game for 45. And even if I had got it for sixty, forty would still be a ridiculous sum for six new characters and some costumes. Man, this feels disappointing now. Maybe it'll be on sale for Christmas or something.

• Spawn! I’ve been waiting years for that announcement. Perfect fit.

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Nightwolf Gameplay Trailer
    Youtube Video

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer
    Youtube Video

Joker looks pretty stupid, plus I'm just plain disappointed that he turned out to be one of the DLC characters, not interested. Arnold on the other hand looks really good, should be an interesting person on the field. But damn this schedule, Spawn fans are dying out of frustration because they'll have to wait til March!

• Gotta say I'm actually surprised Joker made it in, maybe a MKvsDC 2 will actually happen