Mortal Kombat 11

• Your soul is his.

Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Shang Tsung Gameplay Trailer
    Youtube Video

"Shang Tsung is coming to #MK11 along with Spawn, Sindel, Nightwolf, and 2 more guests in the Kombat Pack! Early access to the Sorcerer begins June 18th."

• Dammit NetherRealm Studios, what's the deal with your pricing strategy? That Shang Tsung reveal actually got me hooked on buying the Kombat Pack, but now I finally checked it on Store and holy Jeep-bus, that's 40 euros?! That's insane. I got the whole game for 45. And even if I had got it for sixty, forty would still be a ridiculous sum for six new characters and some costumes. Man, this feels disappointing now. Maybe it'll be on sale for Christmas or something.

• Spawn! I’ve been waiting years for that announcement. Perfect fit.

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Nightwolf Gameplay Trailer
    Youtube Video

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer
    Youtube Video

Joker looks pretty stupid, plus I'm just plain disappointed that he turned out to be one of the DLC characters, not interested. Arnold on the other hand looks really good, should be an interesting person on the field. But damn this schedule, Spawn fans are dying out of frustration because they'll have to wait til March!

• Gotta say I'm actually surprised Joker made it in, maybe a MKvsDC 2 will actually happen

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Terminator T-800 Gameplay Trailer | PS4
    Youtube Video

Terminator didn't seem that exciting after all. "The change of skins" was a neat touch still.

• I am constantly blown away by how good NetherRealms faces are, which is even more impressive considering they had some of the worst faces in gaming with MK9/10 and Injustice 1.

• Kinda disappointed at whoever is doing that Arnold impersonation, hell this sounds more accurate (also a window into online play next week)
    Youtube Video

• Free weekend to try out the game on PS4 and Xbox One.

"Play Mortal Kombat 11 completely free on and PS4 on Oct 11 - 14 during the Free Trial Weekend. Fight with every base character in the game and try out 3 DLC characters including the Terminator T-800!

The Free Trial Weekend includes:

• All multiplayer game modes
    • Selected content from the cinematic Story mode
    • Full base game roster of characters
    • A preview of recently added Kombat Pack fighters within the Towers of Time mode, including the Terminator T-800 from the upcoming Skydance and Paramount Pictures film, “Terminator: Dark Fate,” along with Nightwolf and Shang Tsung"

Mortal Kombat 11 | Free Weekend Trailer | PS4
    Youtube Video