Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

• @dmcmaster said in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order:

@b-cell
    Because there's a story it's trying to tell

not every cutscene is worth watching. seriously.

everything is fine except cutscenes cant skip. the story is boring anyways. hate the star wars universe. but previous star wars games were so bad that make this one best.

• @b-cell Yeah unskippable cutscenes are the worst. My least favorite thing about Max Payne 3 by far.

• @el-shmiablo said in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order:

y least favorite thing about Max Payne 3

the thing is. Max payne 3 cutscene are always worth watching. they are badass (except few of them are just tiresome)

• @el-shmiablo I'm not a dev or anything but my understanding is the game is loading the next level in the background while cut scenes play out. If you could skip them I imagine it would just bump you to a loading screen which might be preferable to you.

• @b-cell It's a good thing you've admitted to me elsewhere that you are just trolling these forums, otherwise I might actually take this kind of idiocy seriously.

@TheMarcV To be honest having played the game so many times I am kind of numb to it, but it is still annoying to have to sit through several minutes of shit I've already seen whenever I want to start a new game.

• even though i disliked unskipabble cutscene. im really enjoying it.

its basically this gen POP sands of time in star wars skin.

• Story wise the second half of this game was interesting to me but the bugs really took away my enjoyment of this game.

• @iboshow
    What bugs have you encountered so far?

So far I've encountered two, one small, one big.
    Small one was Cal refusing to grab a ledge until I left the planet. The other was the game not letting me respawn after dying

• @dmcmaster before the patch 1.02, the map stopped appearing after a while, the button wouldn't work. Getting stuck in a corner in first person and not being able to move unless I defeated the enemy. This was really annoying if it was multiple enemies. Force closes on the latest patch a few times.
    Also, this game needs to learn from Uncharted on how to direct the player on where to go using colour. It annoys me when they sometimes do it. The game is trying to be so many games and loses its identity at times. I can't wait to see the sequel to this as it should be a goty nomination. This games isn't anywhere near goty but a great first step.

• I'll agree the lack of direction can be a bit weird, like I've run down paths that I thought were the main path only to find out it was a optional path to a side boss

• Finished the game finally and made it so that the platinum trophy dropped by the end of the story. Really liked the ending. This was a very solid game and a strong foundation for a sequel to build upon. A lot of the elements are already there, just need to fine-tune some of them etc.