Recommendations for iPad Games

• Hello everyone,,
    Despite my better judgement I am throwing down some cash to get a new iPad Pro and while I will mainly be using it for work, writing on the go and reading comic books I want to play some games on that giant beautiful screen! xnxx.onl
    I've dabbled in the ocean of trash that is the iOS App Store in the past and walked away disappointed but this time I really want to see what games on the iPad can do. So does anybody have any recommendations for actual honest to god good mobile games? https://chaturbate.onl/
    xvideos.onl

• Global Moderator

This is honestly hard, mainly as I dont really play mobile games for more than "5 min whilst waiting for the train" kinda thing. That said though, there are one game that really stuck with me, but thats also due to my interest in motorsport. Motorsport Manager 2 has been fun and its a lot of strategy (duh) and number crunching to do.

• You should try The Room series, they're puzzle games of sort, focusing on breaking down intricate mechanical objects.

FTL Faster Than Light is on Ipad right? That's an amazing game that I imagine would be perfect for that kind of device. Isn't Civilization VI is on Ipad too? That's a no brainer for me.

Adventure games would be great on the Ipad, I think there's a lot of those too. Double Fine's catalog are great (Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, etc), you should also try Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery.

Lastly, check out Severed. It's an action RPG with fun touch control combat.