E3 2019 Hopes and Dreams

• @dmcmaster said:

Tony Hawk Collection containing everything from THPS1 thru Proving Ground

The reason this would never happen more than anything sadly is just music licensing. At best, all I could see them doing to fix this is creating one larger new library of music that you use throughout all the games in the collection and trying to snatch up a couple of the most memorable songs from the original soundtracks of each game for it. Because it just wouldn't feel like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater without Superman by Goldfinger.

@ffff0 Can't see Nintendo ever doing this with their first party games (unless you count super old ones like NES Online), but what could be super cool on the Switch is something like this with a ton of indie games offered. I find myself being interested in trying out lots of the ones I see on the eShop, but not enough to actually pull the trigger on buying them unless they go on sale. There's some 5+ year old indie game ports on there too that wouldn't suffer a massive sales dip to lend themselves to this sort of service where more people could discover them.

• @yoshi Give zero fucks about Pikmin, but would lose my mother fucking mind if the other two happen.

• @el-shmiablo i feel sorry for you if you have never experienced the awesomeness that is Pikmin 2

0_1558095600818_bulborb 3.jpg

• @el-shmiablo said:

Give zero fucks about Pikmin

Youtube Video

• Alright, my turn!

I'll just pick one dream surprise announcement per show.

Microsoft: New Crimson Skies
    PC Gamer Show: Baldur's Gate 3
    Ubisoft: New Splinter Cell
    Square Enix: Octopath Traveler 2
    Nintendo: Mega Man X9 (Capcom will announce it in the Direct)
    Sony: Alundra 3

• @axel Octopath Traveler 2 is one of those things I don't actively want, but if they did it right it could be really desirable. Also, I think 2 already exists on mobile, or at least that they have a mobile game with more or different content than the Switch version. I remember hearing something like that.

• Microsoft: Ninja Theory
    PC Gamer Show: Football Manager 2020
    Ubisoft: Prince of Persia
    Square Enix: Avengers/GotG
    Nintendo: Bayonetta 3
    EA: Need for Speed Pod Racing with Live Action Cut Scenes
    AMD: PS5 specs in detail

• Microsoft: Perfect Dark 2, Halo MCC on Switch and Jet Set Radio 3!!!
    Nintendo: GoldenEye HD partnered with Microsoft and Splatoon 3 teaser
    Sony: Ratchet & Clank back at 60fps please!
    Ubisoft: Prince of Persia sequel to the 2008 reboot
    Square Enix: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 3
    EA: Need for Speed Underground 3

• Microsoft: Halo Infinite release date. a proper fable game,
    Nintendo: Wonderful 101 port, 2.5d style metroid game, 3d mario game
    Sony: A Gundam game present
    Ubisoft: A new surprising partnership with nintendo on a property
    Square Enix: Bravely Third
    EA: No hopes

• I don't think a Goldeneye Remaster has any chance of happening, sure Nintendo and MS are pals now, but I don't believe anyone currently has the 007 games license atm (although WB might after Bond 25)

• I really only want a FFVII (part 1) and a Cyberpunk release date for this year.

• @dmcmaster said in E3 2019 Hopes and Dreams:

I don't think a Goldeneye Remaster has any chance of happening, sure Nintendo and MS are pals now, but I don't believe anyone currently has the 007 games license atm (although WB might after Bond 25)

It does make you wonder how Forza Horizon 4 was able to get that official 007 Best of Bond Car Pack though...

• @miserableperson
    If I recall the Broccoli's have the 007 rights split into like 3 categories
    Film
    Games(video games/board games)
    And Merchandise.
    I'd think the DLC cars might fall more in line with merchandise but I could be wrong.

• @dmcmaster said in E3 2019 Hopes and Dreams:

Blue point project is a MGS 3 remake with Kojimas blessing.

I rather want MGS1 remake. that would amazing.