198X

• "Over-the-top arcade action meets coming-of-age drama, blurring the lines between game and reality. Welcome to 198X – where a new life is just 1 credit away.

Coming to PS4 & PC on June 20, 2019. Out soon on Switch & Xbox One."

https://198xthegame.com/

198X Release Trailer
    Youtube Video

This looks like a very interesting mix, unique even. The audiovisual side feels spot on, hopefully the story and the drama of growing up will work as well.

• @sentinel-beach

This game popped up on my radar like a month ago, really excited for it. It's coming out really soon too, like in a couple weeks.

• This game is very short. Less than 2 hours. I finally started getting a little invested in the story and than the game just ends. lol. The arcade games are okay but there is only 5 of them. Some really great music though.

• @shoulderguy I read somewhere that there'd be actually chapters, like is there more to come, do you feel? I was surprised by that, or maybe I understood something wrong. Also the game's not in Store on PS4 at the moment, which is a bummer.

• @sentinel-beach Yeah, I was expecting it last Thursday on PSN. The game never showed up in the store, when to the devs twitter and they said they had to push it another week on PS4. Then I heard bout how short is it and I'm kinda thinking about holding off. Game looks amazing and I still might get it but seems like it might be a little too short, might wait for the full game or whatever.