Do you play mobile games

• ive been playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius a lot.

• @-Jak-
    It's really not super bad, most websites were built during a time where it was still alive so the safari version of things like Wiki, Facebook, Youtube and most sites that don't have some sort of fancy aspect to it work generally fine. It is, however, slow, and outside apps like messenger just barely function. It helps that I've never damaged the phone physically too :P

One thing that absolutely wrecked me emotionally, though, was when ios 6 was dumped from iTunes support, so I couldn't sync it unless I upgraded to 7, but I couldn't do that because I didn't have enough space on the phone. Would have been manageable, but when I plugged the phone into my computer it started an auto update, crashed halfway through and lost me everything. I later salvaged my photos, but all my apps were gone.
    "But M! You just said you don't use apps!"
    Well, there were some apps that I did use before, but they were pulled from the Apple store or upgraded to versions for ios8 or above. I had a manga app that downloaded chapters of everything I wanted so I could read them offline, but that was technically illegal according to Apple so the new watered down version was all that was left, and it was now incompatible.
    I also had a whole bunch of card game simulator apps, the usual crap like Solitaire was in there, but some really obscure games like Scopa were completely lost. Sadness I tell you, sadness.

• I've tried a few times with things like Terra Battle, Triple Triad and Kingdom Hearts, but I just dislike touch controls. Dislike might be too weak of a word. I hate them.

• Recently I've really been in the mood of a city simulator. Unfortunately, all the options on the mobile market I've seen are free to play. And I just don't want to consume so much time to do basic gameplay decisions. Much rather pay for something like Sim City 3000. More so since Sim City Build it doesn't automatically collect resources needed to build.

And my options on the PC/Mac market are limited due to my old iMac. With its rather obvious incompatibility with Windows based games.

• I play this weird car drifting game... not gonna say what it is. =3

• I just started Pokemon GO, because there was a local competition in which one could have won a 100€ gift card to one of Finland biggest computer stores. Sadly, I didn't win that, but I casually play it, because I don't see any reason to play it seriously, as there isn't that much content innit yet.

• My go to phone game is chess, specifically the puzzles in the Lichess app.

mod edit: Please refrain from advertising. (I apologize in advance if that wasn't the intention but that's what it looks like) ChaosBahamut

• The only one I've really spent time with is Pokemon Go.

• I recently downloaded Reigns and I gotta say it's pretty interesting. You're always trying to balance between religion, populace, military, and money as a ruling king and you make decisions the same way you do on Tinder (of all places...), swipe left or swipe right. Certain events net you more "cards" which lead to different events occurring - some of it can get bizarre, like taking mushrooms and talking to the devil. It's good for a few short runs before going to bed.

• @ZyloWolfBane Dammit :( I really want to join the Guild, I feel so alone playing this game! hahahahah