Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix)

• @bam541 While it will be changing in D2 very shortly, there was a vendor in the hanger that would put you on the MSQ. It's really dumb that they essentially hide the main campaign from new players, I agree.

• @bam541 Avenger's is a hard game to recommend right now. If you're a true believer then I'd think the appeal of playing a AAA avengers game could have already sold you as it did myself. Otherwise if that angle isn't a big appealing aspect of the game then your kinda left with a decent if not a little repetitive campaign and an endgame that is still very much developing. If CD can stick to their road map of years of support with lots of new characters/villians/areas this game will only get better the longer you wait. Personally I'm still enjoying this sucker, working on building up Thor and Cap now and then will work on Iron Man then Black Widow.

• Finally finished the campaign after two weeks. My gaming hours have shortened into just a few per night after a new job.

Really liked the story. I think Kamala's role was very well written and utilized in the plot. She's a super sweet person and the way she just wants to do good works neatly every time she's on screen. Sandra Saad, her voice actress, does a wonderful job.

Cap's propably my favourite character to play, at least at the moment. His shield actions and attacks are just so satisfying. Even the sound the shield always makes. And throwing it feels equally good, very nice job done with Rogers here.

I feel like the game will be now sort of easier to approach in a way after the story is finished. Starting the grind side of a GaaS game. Just play a mission or two anytime you want, sometimes more and slowly but surely all the better loot items will fill my pockets and the level cap gets nearer every time. Two different Hawkeyes are also in the horizon, in the Q4 (right?). This'll be good. Continue being good.

• @sentinel-beach Nice and congratulations on the new job. Now that you're in the endgame (its so dumb that makes me laugh) you're sadly come to bear some of the other issues with the game that you don't run across while playing the campaign. Most are kinda minor things like having to accept daily task from people in two different locations and their repeating dialogue for each accept. I assume these things will get ironed out sooner or later.

For myself I'm still enjoying it mostly for the carrots on the sticks, I still want to max level Cap and Iron Man as well as earn at least their additional takedowns through the battle pass. I think those goals will keep me busy for a while and I assume its that kinda stuff that will carry most people to continue to play until new content comes, which I think people are thinking Kate will be added at the end of Oct.

• I made the right decision waiting to play this game.
    As usual.

• Resent patch has really made a difference to the games performance

• I'm finding it much easier to get people in matchmaking, otherwise I wasn't getting a ton of bugs before and I'm still not. Or at least I'm just not noticing them.

• So played about a hour last night, and the game runs oh so much better now especially in performance mode and no longer has the the sideshow look some of the more intense fights can have.

• @scotty Yeah, as a fan of the game I really think its time we at least hear about the next new character release (date,missions,etc). Honestly I think its gonna need at least a couple new heros till people might start jumping aboard if they hadn't already. The base game is fun enough but I think once the roster goes from six and gets closer to ten it becomes an easier sell. If they can actually release all the characters that are rumored I think in a years time we could see a lot of articles talking about how the game is great now after a year of new heros/villians/quest. Least that's my hope, I've enjoyed the game plenty since it launched but I'd be kidding myself if I'm not also extremely excited about what this game could become.

• New update from the Devs...
    https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/sotg_oct_2020/

The bad news is seems like Kate Bishop is being delayed. However I'm really glad they sent this message out. I appreciate them letting us know what's going on, although sooner would have been better, and knowing they are still planning on supporting for a long time to come. That promise of years of support was honestly I big selling point so it's nice to hear they still plan on doing so. Just really can't wait for more heros/villians/areas to start dropping.