UK Top 40 WE 22/06 - featuring CTR and cricket

• First off I would like to apologies for my rather basic initial post, I was using my phone at the time.

With that out of the way, below is the latest video game charts from here in the UK, which includes CTR debuting at number 1

TOP 40 ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE, WEEK ENDING 22 June 2019
    ----- 1-10 -----
    1 CRASH TEAM RACING NITRO-FUELED
    2 FIFA 19
    3 FORZA HORIZON 4
    4 DAYS GONE
    5 RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2
    6 BATTLEFIELD V
    7 GRAND THEFT AUTO V
    8 MARIO KART 8 DELUXE
    9 TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2
    10 ANTHEM BIOWARE
    ----- 11-20 -----
    11 SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE
    12 TEAM SONIC RACING
    13 MORTAL KOMBAT 11
    14 WATCH DOGS 2
    15 CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY
    16 PLAYSTATION VR WORLDS
    17 BLOODSTAINED: RITUAL OF THE NIGHT
    18 SPYRO REIGNITED TRILOGY
    19 MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN
    20 MINECRAFT
    ----- 21-30 -----
    21 NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. U DELUXE
    22 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD
    23 POKEMON: LET'S GO, PIKACHU
    24 SEA OF THIEVES
    25 CRICKET 19: OFFICIAL GAME OF THE ASHES
    26 BLOOD & TRUTH
    27 CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED
    28 MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION
    29 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 VIDEOGAME
    30 FORZA HORIZON 3
    ----- 31-40-----
    31 SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY
    32 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4
    33 KINGDOM HEARTS III
    34 ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY
    35 FORZA MOTORSPORT 7
    36 LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 2
    37 ASTRO BOT RESCUE MISSION
    38 PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    39 ROCKET LEAGUE: COLLECTORS EDITION
    40 FAR CRY NEW DAWN

Source: chart-track.co.uk

• Could you make the topic a bit more specific? It's just that the title doesn't really state the week and your post is essentially a list.

Usually something like this is posted in the News topic but I think it's cool to have it separate. It's just that I don't think there is really any talking point with just a top 40 list.

Bit more info in this article
    UK Charts: Crash Team Racing puts the bandicoot back at No.1

• Yes, let’s track the UK charts 👌

Nitro Fueled was always going to be number 1. I don’t expect it to have the same legs that N Sane Trilogy had though. It was the best selling exclusive for any platform in all of 2017, and 6th overall, outselling big boys like Destiny 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2018-01-12-revealed-the-best-selling-uk-boxed-games-of-2017

If Nitro Fueled gets anywhere near the same performance I will be both very pleased and very impressed.

• Also, WOW that Watch Dogs 2 jump. Now you know they came over well at E3 to inspire that kind of jump in sales.

• Wow, people picked up Anthem?

• Crash Team Racing looks super awesome and I'm almost willing to pick it up myself despite the fact I'm playing other games.

Been thinking about jumping back into FH4 to play this LEGO add-on. For a hot second there I couldn't figure out why FH4 had such a bump. It also helps that the game takes place in the UK which explains the sales being top 3 in the UK this week.

• @dipset
    People like Lego and people like that "Everything is Awesome" song from the movie.

Side note, do the DLC's in FH4 include more radio stations?

• One of the most interesting things I see from this is PlayStation VR World's, which is bundled with the headset and shows Blood & Truth is driving hardware sales.

It's a fine time for gaming, yes it is.

• @darthammii I honestly think this is more to do with the Days of Play event which just wrapped up. Practically every UK retailer had this incredibly good value PS VR deal. It was a PSVR Mega Pack (which includes VR Worlds, Astrobot, Doom VFR, Skyrim VR and Wipeout Omega Collection) along with Blood and Truth for £209.99. Amazon and GAME had sold out by the end of the event.

• @hazz3r That is very good value. Were the other games in that bundle download codes, do you know?

• Download codes I’m pretty sure. But because they’re bought from retail I’m pretty sure they count as a Boxed Sale in the UK charts.

• Wow, Cricket 19 is so low.

• ew, cricket.