SGDQ 2019 - Best Speedruns

• Hey everyone, it's speedrun week with SGDQ and as always I'm loving it.

The best speedruns include fun tricks, skips, glitches, skill and good commentary. Share your favourites!

My pick so far is Titanfall 2. Such a crazy fast game with lots of tricks, movement options and awesome commentary from Bryonato and the couch.

Youtube Video

• I dont usually follow SGDQ and I always seem to start watching at bad times (The Megaman block I always find specially boring), but I've seen some truly incredible speed runs, Deus Ex being one of the most fun ones and I remember catching a little of Titanfall which was also pretty fun with how they broke its time mechanics.

• I did watch the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Warped) Speed Run competition between three participants and enjoyed it, through nothing spectacular happened. Looked at the schedule on Sunday and nothing popped out, that I wanted to watch but I should look again. The Kingdom Hearts III would be interesting, because SGDQ runs of Kingdom Hearts games generally are, but since I didn’t found time to play the game for myself (and at least four of its predecessors) I have to skip it.

• This blindfolded Punch-Out!! Wii run is incredible.

Youtube Video

And of course this ridiculous BOTW run!

Youtube Video

• Felt like I missed more than usual this time around. Will have to catch up on some stuff sometime. This game though.
    Youtube Video