Vote for the forum's GOTY 2012!

• @axel said in Vote for the forum's GOTY 2012!:

GOTY 2020 is simply that it's lame to see games that have already been celebrated to steal the spot of actual 2020 games.

And back to my main point, about this specific instance P4G is the more celebrated game. Not p4. So you're doing exactly what you're trying to avoid. :)

Haven't played either DQXI nor the switch version so I can't possibly comment. I think that should be how things go in general. I'm not voting on things I didn't play.

• Only because we're doing the years in reverse. If we did 2008 first, people would have voted for Persona 4 (even if they played Golden), and there would be no problem.

• @axel Seems like an assumption. I would not have. Especially considering the competition is different games.

• Update: 25 people have now voted, for 67 games.

2 games are fighting it out for the top spot, neck and neck. Below them, a trio within 5 points of each other complete the top 5.

In total, 17 games have 8 points or more, so those are pretty much a lock for the final rankings.

Ideally, I'd love to get at least 5 more people to vote so we can have a pretty solid list, so please keep voting!

• @axel ill get to it tonight.iv just been busy with astral chain

• @bigdude1 No rush, I'll probably close the votes after this weekend.

We now have 29 participants, and 69 games.

A vote or two could still change who's number 1, it's been a while since it's been this tight.

22 games now have 8 points or more, and 3 others have 7 points, so we could end up with a tidy top 25.

I feel like 30 voters really is the sweet spot to have a meaningful ranking so thanks again to everyone who's participating.

If you haven't voted yet, it's not too late, the more the merrier!

• Final call for your votes, send me a PM if you want to participate!

Ill start revealing the final rankings on Monday.