Games you consider 10/10.

• Hello every one,

So my friends, as we know there are many revolutionary franchise and games that raise the bar and push industry forward. lets talk about games that are flawless, perfect and masterpiece. heres what games i think are 10.

Deus Ex 1 - It was ahead of its time. most innovative game released at that time. and still to this day no game can match it when it comes to level design, story, longevity. it was perfect FPS/RPG hybrid.

Mafia 1 - This game is single handedly Greatest Third person Action/Shooter of ALL time. Greatest Story in any video game ever bar none. the atmosphere is incredible. the gameplay in general was excellent with satisfying shooting and realistic driving. I would say its better than All GTA games combine

Half-life series - Valve were king of video games when they matter. Half life 1 back in 1998 was single greatest thing released and was so ahead of its time. with absolutely incredible level design, Pacing, challanging puzzles etc. it raise the bar for FPS games. Sequel pretty much redefine it. sadly Next Half life will never release because valve is now digital distributor

Stalker Shadow of chernoboyl - The most atmospheric, immersive experience and was truley unique and innovative game at that time. it was released at the time when FPS games getting stale. Zone is perfect universe. sadly sequel cancelled because of company problem. now GSC is active we might expect sequel.

so what games you consider 10/10?

• Guardian Heroes
    Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Tribes 2

• Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Custom Games + Main Game = 10/10.

DOOM 2016 Singleplayer. 10/10 for me. I absolutely struggle to think of anything that would improve the singleplayer experience. The Level Design is perfection. To me, id Software stood up and tea-bagged every other FPS-Developer in the world. (Respawn Entertainment might have something to say about that with Titanfall 2 though)

Those are the first two to pop into my head

• Ni No Kuni
    Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
    Super Paper Mario
    Mother 3
    Persona 3/4
    Katamari Damacy + Me and My Katamari

• Final Fantasy VII
    The Last of Us
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Single Player)

• None, actually. I'm very picky. A game would have to be virtually perfect on all accounts for me to say it's a 10.

I give Worms Armageddon a 9.9 - the online setup is a bit buggy, though patches have improved that, and it may someday be a 10.

Perfect Dark is a 9.8 - love just about everything, but the multiplayer framerate and some weak cutscenes are a barrier to perfection.

Majora's Mask, 9.8 as well. - some of the dungeons are too easy.

TES IV: Oblivion, 9.5 - amazing to play, but it's rough around the edges both in graphics and game mechanics.

There are actually only about 15-20 games in total that I give above a 9.0... :\

• My list is kinda boring. These are probably the most often mentioned 10/10 games. But I love them nonetheless.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: I remember how on release day after school I ran through the entire city trying to find a store that still had a copy. I managed to get the last one in the 4th or 5th store that I entered. I played this game deep into the night. My mother had to cut the electricity for my room to keep me from playing it. Such a great game in every single aspect.

The Last of Us: There are a lot of reasons to like the game. What I liked most about it was probably that it's "full of context", as Kyle would say. The acting, facial animations, and music are the very best that gaming had produced up to this point.

• Journey
    • Resident Evil 4
    • The Last of Us
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Mass Effect 2
    • Transistor

No games are perfect, but these all come very close.

• Man I love all these games suggested. But holy moly I'm the first to suggest witcher 3???!!! That game series turned me into the equivalent of a twilight fan.

• The Last of Us
    Uncharted 4
    MGS V: The Phantom Pain (The story isn't as good as other Metal Gears, but it's still the best stealth game ever made.
    Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
    A Link to the Past/A Link Between Worlds
    Pac Man DX

• Most of mine have been mentioned already, but I'll add a couple that are 10's in my opinion

• Super Mario 64
    • Halo CE

Edit - I'll also add Call of Duty/United Offensive

• My personal 10's are:

Super Mario World (probably the best Jump 'n Run Game ever!)
    Super Metroid (Best SNES game ever imo, the Music and Atmosphere is second to none)
    Lufia II (the best SNES RPG for sure!)
    Final Fantasy VII
    Deus Ex (best PC game ever made!)
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (the best game of the last gen imo)
    Max Payne & Max Payne II
    Persona 4 (Golden) (maybe the best RPG i ever played)
    GTA III (still my fav. GTA)
    Half-Life & Half-Life 2 (the best FPS i ever played!)
    The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

• Persona 4 - Best game there is in my opinion.

Papers Please - I think that game does what it intended flawlessly, and it is perfect in every way that matters.

Super Mario Galaxy - That game is just a perfect 3D platformer (haven't played 2)

• Spoiler

Prove me wrong, if you dare.

• @Krauser said in Games you consider 10/10.:

Prove me wrong, if you dare.

I can because i may not into girly emo JRPGs. but i respect your opinion for liking it.

• Deus Ex 1, Dead Space 2, Suikoden 2 and Baldur's Gate 2 are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Part of the reason I feel that they're 10/10 is also because of how much I've replayed them (replaying games isn't even something I normally do in the first place).

• final fantasy tactics war or the lions my all time favorite story in a video game
    legend of zelda ocarina of time
    paper mario
    f-zero gx

• I could write an essay on why I believe SOCOM II is the best multiplayer ever made but I'll summarize by saying that it was

A) ahead of its time for console MP (social features, friends lists, clan support, basically invented GameBattles)

B) maps curated around game modes as opposed to generic maps

C) Tactical and skill based

D) Taunts and Victory Dance!!

10/10 for me

• Kotor and Diablo 2. Gotta show the turn-of-the-century western RPGs some pride and love. A remake of Kotor, keeping the old turn-based combat is my wet dream. (P.s. Hey Blizzard the D3 season were fun once upon a time, but its time for a new expansion)

• For its time: Age of empires 2, Call of duty two. Now Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4, Crisis core

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.